Deadline Day!

J.F.

Ozil to Arsenal is a great deal for them.

I'm shocked with his stats to be honest because God knows how much he's frustrated me and my Real Madrid-packed timeline on Twitter. It was a collective moan from many of us many times - some of which German fans.

He was very lazy, uninterested and still these are his stats in the last two seasons: http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/84775/mesut-ozil?cc=3888

If he decides to play as well as when he first arrived, seriously, Arsenal can become very dangerous. I'm not saying they'll become title contenders, you never know how a player will settle in a team, but I'm shocked at how productive Mesut was when really it has been very frustrating watching him more often than not.

And I love him, so that makes me even more pissed about this deal

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, but are you watching Chelsea´s games at all ?

The only glaring problem on our team is our CM area. That's why we've been dominated by any decent team out there. Hull had more possession than us the other ffs.

People keep crying over DM's and strikers but that's our major weakness in my opinion. That and are offensively challenged fullbacks.

I agree with you in a sense.. Play Ocar next to a bully and Mata as 10.. But we don't have that bully

Agreed. Van Ginkel could potentially be that player though. I'd like to see him given a go.

He's a brilliant ball winner. People continue to underestimate him because of his build but he constantly makes more challenges than any other player in the team in nearly every game.

Oscar is better than Lampard in everything apart from goal scoring at the moment. Why couldn't he replace him.

I agree. Oscar and Ramires sounds good to me, whether it works though is another question.

I'm shocked with his stats to be honest because God knows how much he's frustrated me and my Real Madrid-packed timeline on Twitter. It was a collective moan from many of us many times - some of which German fans.

He was very lazy, uninterested and still these are his stats in the last two seasons: http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/84775/mesut-ozil?cc=3888

If he decides to play as well as when he first arrived, seriously, Arsenal can become very dangerous. I'm not saying they'll become title contenders, you never know how a player will settle in a team, but I'm shocked at how productive Mesut was when really it has been very frustrating watching him more often than not.

Is that you in your avatar?

Personally, I would not worry about Arsenal. To me, this deal has to be done. Sort of last straw deal. Arsenal still not good.

enough. Can you imagine if Wenger had not bought anyone ?

I can see Podolski and Mertesacker helping him settle in well, which is bad news for the PL because hes a top top player. :( If Wenger can get the best out of him then Arsenal could be very good. Giroud is picking up goals everywhere at the moment too so with Ozil playing behind him he could score lots more...

Is that you in your avatar?

yes

Personally, I would not worry about Arsenal. To me, this deal has to be done. Sort of last straw deal. Arsenal still not good.

enough. Can you imagine if Wenger had not bought anyone ?

I can see Podolski and Mertesacker helping him settle in well, which is bad news for the PL because hes a top top player. :( If Wenger can get the best out of him then Arsenal could be very good. Giroud is picking up goals everywhere at the moment too so with Ozil playing behind him he could score lots more...

I tend to agree more with Ryan here, bush...

They can become very dangerous, and it seems like Lukas won't be leaving after all (there were rumors of him going to Valencia)

Maybe there's truth to the rumors saying he didn't get along with Mou well because really, he never really played his full potential in the last two seasons and still his stats are better than any other #10 in the world. Better by far

No way is Mata better than Ozil. Sorry but I think Ozil is better.

Ozil is the best attacking midfield player I have seen emerge in the last 3 or 4 years or so. Mata is very good but Ozil is brilliant. When hes fully fit and up for a game hes immense. Didn't have the greatest season last year but still I think for the last 5 years hes averaged something like 15 assists per year.... which is incredible. When you take into mind that he was playing for Werder Bremen before Madrid who were really an average team when he was as well its an incredible stat.

This is literally the best assist I have seen.. he shows so much awareness and technically its immense.

I don't actually get why Madrid are selling him when Ozil is much better than Isco imo. I guess this Madrid lacking a lot of Spanish players is a major thing these days.