Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palace want Chalobah on loan according to the mail. Excellent if true.

Zola wouldn't be really happy with him going there, after what happened at Watford. But definitely sounds good, if he ends up with a loan deal in a EPL club.

Zola wouldn't be really happy with him going there, after what happened at Watford. But definitely sounds good, if he ends up with a loan deal in a EPL club.

Well Zola didn't come back for him this season which I find very surprising. I would have loved to see him back at Watford again. Palace would be awesome if he can get a starting place.

Well Zola didn't come back for him this season which I find very surprising. I would have loved to see him back at Watford again. Palace would be awesome if he can get a starting place.

Chalobah just needs game time. He's got the talent to earn a starting place in Holloway's team...kinda surprised more English clubs aren't interested in a loan deal.

Chalobah just needs game time. He's got the talent to earn a starting place in Holloway's team...kinda surprised more English clubs aren't interested in a loan deal.

Kinda agree but don't want to be over confident. I was sure that Josh would play every game with Swansea.

@CarefreeDaily: Ancelotti isn't happy with Benzema and wants to offload him. (El Mundo Deportivo)

LOL he's their only striker.

Anechibe and Sessegnon to WBA according to SSN. Expected them to active today with their recent form.

And Ba to Arsenal actually looks like it might happen. Are we really that dumb?!

We've given them Yossi on loan...so it wouldn't surprise me if Ba is holding up an Arsenal jersey by the deadline.

Can't see the benefit of letting Moses and Ba go on loan to Liverpool and Arsenal, strengthening our rivals doesn't make sense. Ba won't get many minutes at Arsenal, better to send him to a lower team, where he'll score goals and then increase his value.