Juan Mata

Severinb

Mata is likely gone - spoke to some people yesterday and they reckon that as Utd is a listed company, they have to use a third party for transfer discussions - otherwise they would have to release an official statement - which would affect share price etc...

I would have thought this would have been a done deal by now though ;)

Wouldn't it be awesome if Jose was just mind fucking them after the Rooney stuff in the summer? That would be awesome :)

I know many of us are sad to see this little Mata going, but are we supporting the team or are we too attached to a player ?

Since many in here wrote in Jose we trust, then just trust his decision. It´s a wise solution for the club & it´s fair for Mata.

Manures are desperate for help, were willing to pay 37m pounds for him. Jose in turn bought Salah, another young promising player for 11m. Last week, the club bought Matic, much needed help too. Sold KDB for 17m a huge profit, Essien might go soon. Had Torres not gotten injured even BA would have been gone.

When I look at it all, I see several reasonable deals being done by the club.

Therefore, I strongly feel Chelsea under Jose is moving in the right direction. Let´s all enjoy the games, support the team & wait for the summer to see many more deals to be done.

Great way to twist words of others. It is not about selling Mata, it is about selling it to ManUtd for 10mil more from the sum we could get in the summer. It's not like Mata's suitors would vanish in the summer, if anything there will be loads more.This approach of -supposedly- getting 37mil out of this is the only way to benefit the club and ergo the ones supporting this are the only real CLUB fans is ridiculous. Very one dimensional, comfortable and lazy way to see things. I hope I don't have to spell it our for you why not selling Mata to Utd is really not about Mata but actually for the well-being of the club?

Great way to twist words of others. It is not about selling Mata, it is about selling it to ManUtd for 10mil more from the sum we could get in the summer. It's not like Mata's suitors would vanish in the summer, if anything there will be loads more.This approach of -supposedly- getting 37mil out of this is the only way to benefit the club and ergo the ones supporting this are the only real CLUB fans is ridiculous. Very one dimensional, comfortable and lazy way to see things. I hope I don't have to spell it our for you why not selling Mata to Utd is really not about Mata but actually for the well-being of the club?

Since you have no ways of seeing the benefit of Mata & the club, I won´t even bother to respond to it, see you.

Wonder how are the other 2 Spaniards Torres and Azpi feeling about this given they are quite close to one another. The former, after all, helped to persuade Mata to join us and, I believe, Mata helped him out in his troubled times here at the club.

Well the conqueror of false transfer rumors and defender of truth, the almighty Di Marzio said something about Azpi wanting to leave as well since Juan is leaving. I dare not say that his holiness is incorrect, so I'll leave it to you to assess the credibility of that claim.

Well the conqueror of false transfer rumors and defender of truth, the almighty Di Marzio said something about Azpi wanting to leave as well since Juan is leaving. I dare not say that his holiness is incorrect, so I'll leave it to you to assess the credibility of that claim.

Yup, saw that. Said he wants to play for his favorite manager Benitez again. :lol: And then Daily Fail picked up on that story reporting the same as well as saying Azpi has been on the periphery this season because of Ivanovic at RB. Double :lol:

I am so sick of people in here hiding behind the 'players come and go, the club stands' mantra, who said anything against that? this is a typical garrison mentality... are you that much in need of confidence in your own logic to counter an idea that you feel the need to exploit people's passion to the club?

I am so sick of people in here hiding behind the 'players come and go, the club stands' mantra, who said anything against that? this is a typical garrison mentality... are you that much in need of confidence in your own logic to counter an idea that you feel the need to exploit people's passion to the club?

You can't have passion for the club or support the club if you have a 'genuine' hatred for Mourinho. Jose is the embodiment of Chelsea and Roman has 100% faith in him, thus, he represents the club, something in which a player never can.. not in the same way. It's like comparing Sir Alex Ferguson with Ryan Giggs, Jose has the same power red nose had at United now.

You can't have passion for the club or support the club if you have a 'genuine' hatred for Mourinho. Jose is the embodiment of Chelsea and Roman has 100% faith in him, thus, he represents the club, something in which a player never can.. not in the same way. It's like comparing Sir Alex Ferguson with Ryan Giggs, Jose has the same power red nose had at United now.

Where did this Mourinho hate come in? People objecting selling Mata to a rival doesn't mean they are distancing them from the club, the manager. If you had look at the Mourinho thread, you'd see how many of the 'pro-Mata fake fans' would strongly be against any sort of chanting, demonstration regarding the sell even if it happened. Read less conspiracy theories, live a sane life.

As for the Mourinho becoming the new SAF in terms of power, time will tell. Too early to say as not even a season has passed. The true colors of our board,owner's tolerance will be shown when we underachieve, because you really get to know someone in time of trouble.

Where did this Mourinho hate come in? People objecting selling Mata to a rival doesn't mean they are distancing them from the club, the manager. If you had look at the Mourinho thread, you'd see how many of the 'pro-Mata fake fans' would strongly be against any sort of chanting, demonstration against the sell even if it happened. Read less conspiracy theories, live a sane life.

The type of members who'd complain if we won the title because Mourinho 'didn't play any youth', if you genuinely have a hatred for Mourinho (given what I've just explained in the previous post) you are not a Chelsea fan. The fan(s) you described has nothing to do with it..

fair enough.. but still, aside from showing your passion and your belief, you still couldn't defend his actions concerning the recent madness

The type of members who'd complain if we won the title because Mourinho 'didn't play any youth', if you genuinely have a hatred for Mourinho (given what I've just explained in the previous post) you are not a Chelsea fan. The fan(s) you described has nothing to do with it..

I can meet you on this. Fans should get behind the manager and the team, but then again not blindly. I could understand the people, who were against Scolari, RDM, Benitez etc for their whole tenure as much as I understand people raising their doubts over Mourinho's current decision. Doesn't make them less of a fan in my eyes as long as they don't go to extremes with it. In time, Mourinho will win them over once again but it won't happen over-night.