Juan Mata

Severinb

Mata will be our saving grace this season... I have a feeling... he has been the stand-out player for me this season!

Mata will be our saving grace this season... I have a feeling... he has been the stand-out player for me this season!

the best signing we have made in about the last seven years

He's just one of those guys who makes me feel proud to be a Chelsea fan. Incredibly skillful on the pitch, never playacts, seems to get along with everyone in the team and behaves like a total gentlemen off it as well. Seems to have the team's interest in mind all the time. Best signing in YEARS for me. I'm sure he'll lead us to many great things, with the right support of course.

I'm taking huge risks in my own morals aswell as others by saying this but......

He gets more and more like Gianfranco with each touch of the Ball.

If he stays for 7 seasons then it's not too far fetched to say that we'll end up loving him as much as Gianfranco

Nah he does not have the pace to be as great as what Zola was. I think Zola's pace is what separates the 2 players ! Juan Mata has more vision but Zola was faster with better dribbling ability.

Also Zola took better free kicks. Just curious, are people still insulted that Mata is compared w/ Zola??? Since I made that one post about the comparison of the two, I have seen more people making that same exact comparison. That includes Super Frankie Lampard, who had the unique situation where he was able to play w/ both Mata & Zola. I say one thing, Pastore is not as good as Mata. Glad we didn't sign him.