Juan Mata

Severinb

Just stop your rubbish. I don't need to get into a debate about why Mata is better than Kagawa. Are you seriously trying to state Kagawa is better? No surprise considering you are the same person who believed Ki Seung-Yung is good enough to be playing in our midfield LMAO.

I ignore everything he says. That guy is a joke. Mata is light years agead of Kagawa. I like Kagawa, but come on.

Just stop your rubbish. I don't need to get into a debate about why Mata is better than Kagawa. Are you seriously trying to state Kagawa is better? No surprise considering you are the same person who believed Ki Seung-Yung is good enough to be playing in our midfield LMAO.

YEAP...

Ki still better than mikel and a 40 year old lampard.

I like how juan mata gets his best statistical year, chelsea was 3rd place in the league.

Yet, when kagawa has his best statistical year, bvb was champions of germany, but apparently that is irrelevant and mata is superior to kagawa....Same kids probably watch bundesliga that season as well...Right

YEAP...

Ki still better than mikel and a 40 year old lampard.

I like how juan mata gets his best statistical year, chelsea was 3rd place in the league.

Yet, when kagawa has his best statistical year, bvb was champions of germany, but apparently that is irrelevant.

LOL, you thought he is good enough to be in our midfield. No, Ki is a good player but not good enough for Chelsea.

Now with Mata, where do I start. Your logic is because when Mata had his best season and we finished 3rd and when Kagawa had his best statistical season they won the Bundesliga that means Kagawa is better. OK, for a start Kagawa was excellent but they were a much more balanced team. They had a complete defence, excellent pivot pair in midfield, they also had Reus and a clinical striker in Lewa. Now compare our team back then and see the differences.

OK, so guess what. Mandzukic got over 18 league goals for Bayern last season and they won the league. Benzema got 17 goals in the league. But because Mandzukic had one more goal in the league and won the league while Benzema did not win the league that means Manduzkic better according to your logic? LOL, pathetic. Using Kagawa's stats at Dortmund to prove he is better than Mata is the most ridiculous thing I have heard/seen. He has moved on, came to the prem and apart from one hattrick once for United has been totally shit. You really think Kagawa would ever take Mata's place in United's team? No chance.

Like seriously something is wrong up there if you believe Kagawa is better than Mata. One of the most ludicrous comments I have ever seen on here.

LOL, you thought he is good enough to be in our midfield. No, Ki is a good player but not good enough for Chelsea.

Now with Mata, where do I start. Your logic is because when Mata had his best season and we finished 3rd and when Kagawa had his best statistical season they won the Bundesliga that means Kagawa is better. OK, for a start Kagawa was excellent but they were a much more balanced team. They had a complete defence, excellent pivot pair in midfield, they also had Reus and a clinical striker in Lewa. Now compare our team back then and see the differences.

OK, so guess what. Mandzukic got over 18 league goals for Bayern last season and they won the league. Benzema got 17 goals in the league. But because Mandzukic had one more goal in the league and won the league while Benzema did not win the league that means Manduzkic better according to your logic? LOL, pathetic. Using Kagawa's stats at Dortmund to prove he is better than Mata is the most ridiculous thing I have heard/seen. He has moved on, came to the prem and apart from one hattrick once for United has been totally shit. You really think Kagawa would ever take Mata's place in United's team? No chance.

Like seriously something is wrong up there if you believe Kagawa is better than Mata. One of the most ludicrous comments I have ever seen on here.

Both players have strong qualities. Depending on the team you are building, it's not ludicrous to say Kagawa is better than Mata. It's a respectable opinion and I don't think you should take offense to it.

NO.

Reus was not on bvb until 2012... Lewda was a no name striker that scored 9 goals his first season and than 30 the season after ....

They had a bunch of kids that became very good, not a bunch of guys that were very good...

Juan Mata cost United an arm and a leg, kagawa didn't. It's the same as in real life, if you pay 40 dollars for something, rather than 10 are you going to make sure the item purchase for 10 succeeds or the one for 40? United already messed up with Fellaini in the transfer market and couldn't afford another screw up... Why does Torres play so much? Im sure the money tag/contract has a lot to do with it, moreso than his current form.

The fact that people kind off forget how good Kagawa was when he was at Dortmund makes you realize how fast football is. Don't want to get extensively into the debate, but if we still had Mata, I would have traded for Kagawa.

It's hilarious that people think Mata's light years ahead of Shinji and Silva...

Chelsea goggles does that and I would bet they don't really watch games...

Kagawa is just as good as Mata in the right system IMO... Nothing wrong with saying either is better, just depends who you prefer. They're both very good players though, of around the same quality IMO.

Kagawa is just as good as Mata in the right system IMO... Nothing wrong with saying either is better, just depends who you prefer. They're both very good players though, of around the same quality IMO.

It was pretty disappointing when he moved to United. I knew Fergie would never him use him in the proper way. The cultural clash and difficulty in playing along with what he was told to do, made him suffer.

It was pretty disappointing when he moved to United. I knew Fergie would never him use him in the proper way. The cultural clash and difficulty in playing along with what he was told to do, made him suffer.

Agreed. Fergie never knew how to use a pure number 10 IMO. He's more of a 'second striker' manager - likes a technical striker up front to drop deep and connect play.

The fact that people kind off forget how good Kagawa was when he was at Dortmund makes you realize how fast football is. Don't want to get extensively into the debate, but if we still had Mata, I would have traded for Kagawa.

It's hilarious that people think Mata's light years ahead of Shinji and Silva...

Ok, so people should remember how good Torres was at Liverpool then? If we do we should use that excuse to still say he is up there with the best strikers in the world. Football moves on. Also find me quotes where people say Mata is much better than Silva please. Please do it.

Both players have strong qualities. Depending on the team you are building, it's not ludicrous to say Kagawa is better than Mata. It's a respectable opinion and I don't think you should take offense to it.

They have strong qualities but Mata is better. I am not taking offense to it. What annoys me is when people see Mata have one bad game and conclude he is an average player when that is rubbish. United were just an utter mess last season and tbh he still added his fair share of goals and assists. Kagawa has been poor in a United t-shirt. Yes, I do believe it is ludicrous to state Kagawa is better. He was good in the Bundesliga that is it. In the Prem he has been poor. Would it not be ludicrous to say Torres is better than Costa then?

NO.

Reus was not on bvb until 2012... Lewda was a no name striker that scored 9 goals his first season and than 30 the season after ....

They had a bunch of kids that became very good, not a bunch of guys that were very good...

Juan Mata cost United an arm and a leg, kagawa didn't. It's the same as in real life, if you pay 40 dollars for something, rather than 10 are you going to make sure the item purchase for 10 succeeds or the one for 40? United already messed up with Fellaini in the transfer market and couldn't afford another screw up... Why does Torres play so much? Im sure the money tag/contract has a lot to do with it, moreso than his current form.

Mata was in a poor team for a short while and while he had his poor moments he contributed with more goals and assists than Kagawa has probably done in his whole United career. It just is not going to work with Kagawa at United. Kagawa was good in the Bundesliga. Below average in the prem. Mata is the better player. It is as simple as that. I don't pay attention to what players done in the past. Kagawa performed at Dortmund like 3-4 years ago right? What has he done since coming to the prem huh?.....

I rest my case.

Ok, so people should remember how good Torres was at Liverpool then? If we do we should use that excuse to still say he is up there with the best strikers in the world. Football moves on. Also find me quotes where people say Mata is much better than Silva please. Please do it.

As I said, I don't want to get into any debate. I stated an opinion. You are free to disagree. You can think Mata is better than anyone, doesn't necessarily mean people will agree with you.

Mata was in a poor team for a short while and while he had his poor moments he contributed with more goals and assists than Kagawa has probably done in his whole United career. It just is not going to work with Kagawa at United. Kagawa was good in the Bundesliga. Below average in the prem. Mata is the better player. It is as simple as that. I don't pay attention to what players done in the past. Kagawa performed at Dortmund like 3-4 years ago right? What has he done since coming to the prem huh?.....

I rest my case.

Mata scored 6 goals in his united career.

So, did kagawa...