Juan Mata

Severinb

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/juan-mata-2014-2015-performances.394002/page-2

Some absolute beauts on there. :D

I missed it, but my friend said that it was Mata that was chasing Ki for the first goal and then just stopped. Poor if true - was below par today.
It wasn't until Gerrard gave him a head start and caught in that game in the US that I realized how slow Mata is, and in this system the game is just passing him by way too often, he can't seem to make any space for himself.
He is so slow, didn't have any impact. Is it just a fitness issue?
Poor display from Mata. Really needs to offer a lot more than he did. Noticeable how little effort he puts in off the ball compared to the others

:getin: :getin: :getin:

you know what I liked about this?

The kind of thread they have. I think we could have some similar threads with players performances in the season. I really like this idea. That way we separate our general opinion from the guy from what he's been really showing. It's a nice thread to have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL88RDGspNw

People questioned del bosque choice of silva over mata...

They say Mata is superior to kagawa and ozil... ok

Adan is better for United than Mata is.

Your a utter clown if you reckon Kagawa is better than Mata. What has Kagawa done since coming to the prem? Can't believe people are making assumptions on one game. When they have their proper WB playing, RVP comes back from injury and actualy centre backs you will see a more organised team. Mata started slowly at United last season but ended well. It is just the start. They have things to work on but I think he will come good. The PL is played over 38 games, not 1. Jesus Christ. Some of the fickle opinions I see on here really pisses me of. It will take one or 2 games for people to change their minds and think he is a quality player again.

Your a utter clown if you reckon Kagawa is better than Mata. What has Kagawa done since coming to the prem? Can't believe people are making assumptions on one game. When they have their proper WB playing, RVP comes back from injury and actualy centre backs you will see a more organised team. Mata started slowly at United last season but ended well. It is just the start. They have things to work on but I think he will come good. The PL is played over 38 games, not 1. Jesus Christ. Some of the fickle opinions I see on here really pisses me of. It will take one or 2 games for people to change their minds and think he is a quality player again.

What KAgawa did was beat bayern munich and win a league title 2x...

Mata league titles=0

Kagawa league title=3

O, wait what was united record with mata on their squad?

last 3 games, mata started. 1-1-1

last 7 games he started, 3-3-1

What KAgawa did was beat bayern munich and win a league title 2x...

Mata league titles=0

Kagawa league title=3

O, wait what was united record with mata on their squad?

And what has Kagawa done in the premiership? Mata joined when United were in despair and under Moyes. Jesus Christ! Don't be ridiculous. He has been for around 6 months. Kagawa has been shit nearly every time he has been in a United shirt. That is why he can never make a start. If we are going to judge players on their past like you did with Kagawa, that means Torres is better than Costa then? No of course not, because football is not played in the past. Use your head. Please don't even go there with Kagawa. Mata is a much better player.

And what has Kagawa done in the premiership? Mata joined when United were in despair and under Moyes. Jesus Christ! Don't be ridiculous. He has been for around 6 months. Kagawa has been shit nearly every time he has been in a United shirt. That is why he can never make a start. If we are going to judge players on their past like you did with Kagawa, that means Torres is better than Costa then? No of course not, because football is not played in the past. Use your head. Please don't even go there with Kagawa. Mata is a much better player.

Mata cost United an arm and leg.

Kagawa didnt.

United already purchased fellaini and if mata failed, they would be the laughingstock of the league...

Same reason why Torres is constantly starting for Chelsea... Money tag.

And Mata really hasnt been relevant for united, so..... Guess what? Kagawa scored 17 goals in 43 games in 2011-12. Mata did 20 goals in 64 games in 2012-13.

Mata cost United an arm and leg.

Kagawa didnt.

United already purchased fellaini and if mata failed, they would be the laughingstock of the league...

Same reason why Torres is constantly starting for Chelsea... Money tag.

And Mata really hasnt been relevant for united, so..... Guess what? Kagawa scored 17 goals in 43 games in 2011-12. Mata did 20 goals in 64 games in 2012-13.

why dont you stick to your asian football you fucking clown? Every Asian player in europe isnt the second coming of christ.

why dont you stick to your asian football you fucking clown? Every Asian player in europe isnt the second coming of christ.

lol.... Kagawa played in bundesliga, not an asian league...

Also, you really don't know the history with japan and korea....