Juan Mata

Severinb

The amount we cashed in was satisfactory and every good thing Matic offered to the club can be counted as a product of this exchange so... maybe benefited us. Also, just recently we've had evidence that Mata alone cannot help against tight defences (MU vs Sunderland) which is our most important problem this season. We surely lost some of our creativity this season but that's fundamentally not a result of Mata's departure, rather than a result of Mourinho prioritizing the building process of a solid defence which lead to this move. All and all i think it's profit for us.

Wonderfull person, shame it didnt work out for him here...he is one of the players that got imediately into our team, fitting perfectly. No one thought it will be so short, but this is football.

Still missing him...

miss his left foot cross from the right wing....

miss his corner kicks that often lead to goals....

miss his freekicks from the right wing that always hit the posts (frustrating but at least close...)

will we ever get another player to replace these abilities???

Still missing him...

miss his left foot cross from the right wing....

miss his corner kicks that often lead to goals....

miss his freekicks from the right wing that always hit the posts (frustrating but at least close...)

will we ever get another player to replace these abilities???

Reus!!!!!!

Reus has talent and all but the way people have been talking up about him in this forum is like as if he's the next Messi or Pele. Almost embarrassing, if not cringeworthy at times.

I think he's a level below Mata to be honest.

Reus has talent and all but the way people have been talking up about him in this forum is like as if he's the next Messi or Pele. Almost embarrassing, if not cringeworthy at times.

He's better than Bale, Ribery, Hazard, Di Maria, etc. He's a top 10 player in the world. If not top 5.

He's better than Bale, Ribery, Hazard, Di Maria, etc. He's a top 10 player in the world. If not top 5.

:lol:

If that is not called 'overrating', then I don't know what is. Just strengthens my point further.

LOL

No. He's not better than any of those players. Maybe even with Di Maria.

:lol:

If that is not called 'overrating', then I don't know what is. Just strengthens my point further.

You guys obviously don't look at numbers. Leading the bundesliga in assists, 3rd with 16 goals. Heart and soul of the 2nd team in that league. He's 24..