Paulo Henrique Ganso

incometax

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fancy him as a Trequartista in Europe, as i said way too slow for that role. He would also struggle because he would have less time on the ball.

And i agree his work rate and defending has to improve to play as a CM, but he is young so it is possible.

They still play a slow game in Italy so he could succeed there. Though I agree that there's hardly any, if any, room for his type in today's game (in Europe).

• 4 weeks later...

If he can stay clear of injuries he would be a great signing in my opinion. He could play as an attacking midfielder which would allow Mata to push out wide instead of having to work as a midfielder at times.

Ramires- Ganso- McEachran

Now thats what I call a midfield in a few years

• 1 month later...

well in that video he did seem to track back and defend... Neymar looked class, we should sign both of them, they work well together :D But the amount of space they had was amazing.

Neymar is class, not sure about Ganso though...perhaps i need to watch him more.

Indeed, noticed it also. High defensive lines and the lack of pressure...Ganso would be such a flop at PL...or he'd get injured...

Yeah, there's a massive gap between Brazilian and English league... At one point in that video there was a situation which summed it up for me.. Ganso (or sb else) received the ball in mid circle and he had an opposition player near him, but instead of pressurizing the player with the ball, he ran away from him, giving yet again incredible amount of space. I think he'd struggle in EPL.

Yeah, there's a massive gap between Brazilian and English league... At one point in that video there was a situation which summed it up for me.. Ganso (or sb else) received the ball in mid circle and he had an opposition player near him, but instead of pressurizing the player with the ball, he ran away from him, giving yet again incredible amount of space. I think he'd struggle in EPL.

This argument doesnt make sense. Its not his fault that the defender gave him space.

Messi also has a lot of space in La Liga, but I dont know why some people keep saying he would strugle in PL after he humiliated Chelsea defenders in Stamford Bridge when he was even weaker than know, and after he did the same with MU in London months ago.

Of course that when a player has space he can do the things easier, but it doesnt mean he wont be able to do with a harder pressure.

I've watched Ganso a bit. Very inconsistent imo. He'll have a shit game but then make one beautiful pass that leads to a goal. So many times I've watched him and I'm thinking this guy should get subbed off right away, but then he gets an assist. Still, one good pass doesn't excuse a bad game and that's what he does most of the time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You