Paulo Henrique Ganso

incometax

I remember when Stoke City failed to sign Demba Ba from Hoffenheim after agreeing personal terms with the player and the transfer fee. They said he failed the medical. Look at him now. The best striker in the EPL. He has the best goal ratio in the history of the Premier League.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've spoken to loads of people from Brazil, and almost all of them agree that this guy is grossly overrated and over hyped.

From what I've personally seen, he looks extremely... well... idk. Above average, but nothing special. He's also one of the slowest players I've ever seen. No exaggeration.

If I was someone important in Milan I would bring him there. Italy would suit him well and they are not the same team after Pirlo left.

From what I've seen and heard, he is not suited for England, especially if he was to come here directly from Brazil...also had some injury problems...

Cashley Cole!

clearly left for more more silverwear ,could have fucked off to Real and earned more later on for the coach who brought him here in the first place. best LB in the world deserved to be at a more ambitious club than Arsenal have been the last 7 years and on the best wages. he`s remained the best LB in the world but at the time he was signed there was no one even close to him.

if the tag that other jealous lil gobshite fans of other teams want to spew and seemingly you were true he could have easily left for more.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You