Paulo Henrique Ganso

incometax

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ As I said, he won't leave Santos before january. So if by any chance we have bought him, he will just join us in january.

But i don't understand where you lot are getting this from, surly are club would've announced some sort of agreement like they did with Piazon.

But i don't understand where you lot are getting this from, surly are club would've announced some sort of agreement like they did with Piazon.

I don't say we have bought him or whatsoever. Hence I used italic when saying "if we have bought him". I just mean that if it is real, he won't join before january and that's normal if we take our time to officalize the deal. Nothing more, nothing less. I neither do know where this rumour comes from.

If we have got him, I will honestly be more excited than if we signed Modric or Pastore (only a little), I rate him so high - he has the potential to become anything. Yes, he's got some injury problems but he's got more ability and creativity than most. In Brazil along with Neymar (his "brother") both of them are considered the 'saviours' of Brazilian football who will bring the Samba back. TBH I'm surprised only Milan were after him. But the problem is the fact that the Milan(s) were interested , they were priced out however yet he kept reaffirming his desire to play in Italy, and AC more specifically - with Robinho, Pato and Silva. Had it not been for the massive surplus of Madrid and Barca's midfield I wouldn't be to surprised if they looked to the Duck. If we did knab him it would be amazing, but with Brazil and their major interest in these matters and the media in England its almost impossible that this ever happened. They've already started the season in Brazil too, and they're window is also closed. I highly doubt Santos wouldn't sell such a intergal player of their team if they didn't have a replacement.

Can someone explain something to me?

IF we sent a bid, and IF Santos had accepted it and then the transfer deadline ended, could Ganso sign a contract with us?

Nope, i don't think so. I think he has to put pen to paper before the transfer window closes.

I dont think there is any truth in this, i swear if a Brazilian side accepted a bid, it will appear on that website (forget what it's called).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You