Paulo Henrique Ganso

incometax

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an absolute beast in FM2011. If he is anywhere near that in real life, this could be a legendary signing.

Where do you think they take those stats from? :giggle:

He is probably THE MOST talented creative player out there. Shame he got injured :(

Can someone explain something to me?

IF we sent a bid, and IF Santos had accepted it and then the transfer deadline ended, could Ganso sign a contract with us?

Yes.

As long as the Premier League were notified of our intention to sign the player and a fee was agreed, we can negotiate personal terms and announce the deal at any time.

I think this may just be the product of Twitter bullshit, at first I was optimistic because deals have been announced up to twelve hours after the deadline's closed, but no way will it happen now, it just seems infeasible.

Im with you on this one, I could imagine a scenario where this one could be the record of deal announced longest after deadline because their could be some brazil fa issue, permit. etc whatever issue you like cause hes from brazil, but were september 2nd now.

awesome player, while watching Santos play last season i was far more impressed with him then Neymar.

I think he kinda slow to be aTrequartista(CAM/ #10) in Europe but he would be amazing as a CM, when he has a role like Lampard and Iniesta.

awesome player, while watching Santos play last season i was far more impressed with him then Neymar.

I think he kinda slow to be aTrequartista(CAM/ #10) in Europe but he would be amazing as a CM, when he has a role like Lampard and Iniesta.

A CM who'll hardly defend and is static.. don't know about you but that doesn't sound good. He's a pure AM, Riquelme-esque.

A CM who'll hardly defend and is static.. don't know about you but that doesn't sound good. He's a pure AM, Riquelme-esque.

I don't fancy him as a Trequartista in Europe, as i said way too slow for that role. He would also struggle because he would have less time on the ball.

And i agree his work rate and defending has to improve to play as a CM, but he is young so it is possible.

I would be happy if we tried to bring him in, but he would be a risky one. Like it has been stated, players like him adapt very hard to PL, and not many brazilians have been successful in England. Add to that his injury problems and the risk is even bigger. But still, his quality is undoubted and he is one of the most talented players in the world at the moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You