Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Pretty sure he impressed enough on his debut not to be loaned out!

Strong,fast,can beat a man, can outmuscle a 'championship' centre half which is arguably harder than a prem defender!, gets into dangerous positions...and most importantly he has Royal Blue Blood running through his veins...he's a Chelsea boy! And will not only play a big part in our future, but could be a vital scorer this season, I wouldn't write off him scoring double figures if given the playing time!

Hell NO! Stoke can ask all they want, but i hope Chelsea are telling them to f**k off. Lukaku has already shown what he can do for us, he had a great debut, and with Drogba well short of form and Torres still not up to top level we have a need for Lukaku.

"In talks", hopefully means they asked, and we said no.

Lukaku will probably stay until at least January, and then possibly loan out IF our existing strikers are doing good enough

But for now, no way - he looks hungry and up for it and a real threat.

Hell, we can play him through the middle, Mata on the left, Danny on the right, drop Torres and that would give defenses something to think about

Oh and the arse can feck off Malouda as well, we still need him

This is the type of crap i can not stand from this club. This will be a waste of resources and time if we do loan him out to that rugby team. Lukaku needs to work on his first touch and stoke don't do first touch :541: STOKE !

SSN Say that it won't happen!!

"Premier League rule book states that a player cannot go on loan to another club in the same transfer window that he was purchased"

We can breathe again folks

I guess that journalist has egg sandwiches on his face hahahah. Any way Cj how's life ? How's your family after that 8-2 score line lol keep rubbing it in hahahah i know i am with my family !