Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Some Belgian media are reporting that Lukaku would be involved in a six-month loan to Stoke City. Since the fact that he only would get minutes for Chelsea in the Carling Cup.

Hope this isn't true. Both the loan as the fact he wouldn't get ANY minutes. :(

Highly doubt there's any truth in that.

Some Belgian media are reporting that Lukaku would be involved in a six-month loan to Stoke City. Since the fact that he only would get minutes for Chelsea in the Carling Cup.

Hope this isn't true. Both the loan as the fact he wouldn't get ANY minutes. :(

I really hope this isn't true!

I absolutely agree on the fact that Lukaku still has to improve his game. (for instance he tends to always miscalculate on high balls from the keeper. He also often stops the action after striking the ball on goal 1 time, therefore missing out on rebound opportunities often,...)

BUT I also think that no one in the blues dressing room is SO eager to get on that pitch than he is! In his first game (hopefully a substitution of 25 minutes) he will do his utmust to prove everyone Chelsea is the right team for him. He will enjoy every minute of it and play with all the passion there is.

In the case of Lukaku... I think his first game is of massive importance. If he plays well , maybe even gives an assist or even score... I'm 100% sure he is launched for a amazing season. Leaning on the great performance of the previous game every single time and getting more and more confident. The same thing happened with Vermaelen at Arsenal. Game after game he got better... Just because he got an amazing debut and tons of confidence to go on with!

I hope Lukaku does the same for us here at the Bridge! A good debut game means he's launched. Remember he did the same thing at Anderlecht... with a lot of pressure on his shoulders... he never got a fallback in 2 seasons!

Come on AVB get him on the bench againt Norwich!! :blue scalf:

Guest justin_3d

AVB should loan some of the youth second half of the season. Lets give him to some descent side in the PL. A manager that has done good with youngster. Like Owen Coyle, Steve Bruce, and Rodgers.

AVB should loan some of the youth second half of the season. Lets give him to some descent side in the PL. A manager that has done good with youngster. Like Owen Coyle, Steve Bruce, and Rodgers.

I'd go with Rodgers. He's got Swansea playing some nice football and I think they lack a real CF.

I'd go with Rodgers. He's got Swansea playing some nice football and I think they lack a real CF.

Swansea would be a bad choice I think. They're always going to be fighting against relegation, Lukaku could do without that burden of scoring goals to keep them up.

Newcastle would be perfect. They desperately need a striker.

Swansea would be a bad choice I think. They're always going to be fighting against relegation, Lukaku could do without that burden of scoring goals to keep them up.

Newcastle would be perfect. They desperately need a striker.

They have Leon Best and Shola who will always play week in week out. Romelu will only be getting 20 min. #justsaying

the guy is in love with the club ,,,dont send him out on loan till after Xmas ,,try and give him some time on the pitch ... needs to

wear the shirt before going out on loan.

My thoughts exactly!

There is this special 'moment' & Atmosphere around Lukaku these days. He signed at Chelsea to see his dream come true. His video turned up... Fans are loving his passion for the bridge... and he REALLY wants nothing more then walking through the tunnel to the pitch...

Don't waste this moment by loaning him out to another team. This guy is 100% a blue. Use this moment... maybe something really amazing can happen! If he's able to score a goal quickly and he feels that our fans are supporting him... I predict he can have an amazing start in a Chelsea shirt!!

Every time a ball is send in deep and you think the pass is to wide so the defender will without any doubt be the first on the ball... Lukaku almost always seems to have that extra acceleration it needs to get on the ball first. He really amazes me time after time!

And not just once... I think I saw more than 30 games with him in it.

Conclusion: YES, He is really fast!!! B)