Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

It's like I'm addicted to bushman's posts. I have him on ignore and I keep viewing them regardless...

I'm worse, I do the same and even keep replying to him even though I know it's pointless trying to reason with the guy.

:doh:

Which part of direct quote do you not get? I understand you might be having some problems reading, considering your grammar, but if a guy says something in an interview and it gets reported by not one but multiple media outlets all over the world then how the fuck can you just ignore that?

If anyone here is making assumptions and relying on them, it's you.

Hehe this is so funny.

Next thing we will hear is that what mourinho says on the camera is not true. It's all been manipulated to think he said that.

Mourinho has no power or say at all but the man behind the curtain! :-D

Don't mind the flame starter. Clearly Lukaku wanted to have a starting spot and he asked to leave on loan. And there is nothing wrong about that of course! As i said before all depends on his decisions after the WC. I believe that if he is willing to settle for a second place behind our striker signing we have to keep him.

Lots of nonsense in this thread. Lukaku needed to leave as he was a 20 year old who needs minutes to get better. Why people think he should sit on the bench and play 500 minutes with crap forwards Chelsea had is beyond me.

Now he has two 15+ goal PL seasons under his belt.

Ideally he comes back and plays 2000 minutes with and for Costa or Chelsea sell him for 25 million quid.

He's never going to confused with having world class ball control but he has a goal sniffer.

Costa/Lukaku/3rd striker like a Villa type or a young talent

I literally didn't read a single word in the last 2 pages of this thread. What'd i miss?

Nothing.. Is he good enough or not, should he go on loan or not, fuck Torres. Same old, same old.