Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Never gonna happen (unfortunately). Mourinho wants to spend big. Diego Costa for sure. He's never been interested in giving high potentials a chance to grow. He even wanted to sell Hazard in the beginning, that tells you everything.

:lol: He never wanted to sell Hazard... stop talking bollocks.

Are you sure?If Costa gets injured we are back to Torres :mouthclosed: or whoever would be the 2nd choice so I doubt we would be in a stronger.The other thing is he is a young,immature 20 year old boy who made a mistake,it happens to everybody hell Jose himself made the biggest mistake by believing in Torres and also wasting our entire window on Rooney so the point is everyone make's a mistake at some point of his life especially a 20 year old.That does not mean he should be sold right away.In an ideal world our strikeforce next season would be Costa,Lukaku and Eto'o.

Or Costa, Mandzukic and Bamford (although I suspect Bamford is going out on loan again)?

I'd be happy to see Costa and Lukaku as our two strikers next season but I think Lukaku has burnt too many bridges.

yes, that's a well known fact, he actively searched for teams to take him over but changed his mind in training

Sounds like utter bollocks but if you can provide a reputable source for this 'well-known fact' then I'll accept that it must be true.

Or Costa, Mandzukic and Bamford (although I suspect Bamford is going out on loan again)?

I'd be happy to see Costa and Lukaku as our two strikers next season but I think Lukaku has burnt too many bridges.

Bamford will most probably go out on loan again and iirc Bayern recently said that Mandzukic will stay at Bayern.The thing is we have got an awesome talent who can contribute next season so why go after another striker?Costa and Lukaku would be an fantastic strikeforce imo

Too much talk, come back to Chelsea either get your head down or do one.

Is he talking? Fans are discussing him because of his performance yesterday.

He isn't even allowed by Everton to talk to the press. So much bullshit being posted in this thread it's ridiculous.

Haha, that's all Jose ever does actually.

Yes that is why Ashley Cole lost his place to Cesar Azpilicueta.
Or are you basing it on the fact KDB couldn't dislodge Schurrle? a player a massive half a year his senior.

Ba hasn't been trusted even remotely by Jose from day 1 and his back is now clearly broken regarding Torres.

If Lukaku stuck around to fight for his place, he would more than likely be rotating with Eto'o at a club challenging for top honours, while learning lots from Samuel himself, all at the age off 20.
His loss.

Ba hasn't been trusted even remotely by Jose from day 1 and his back is now clearly broken regarding Torres.

If Lukaku stuck around to fight for his place, he would more than likely be rotating with Eto'o at a club challenging for top honours, while learning lots from Samuel himself, all at the age off 20.
His loss.

No, our loss, there's a very high chance we'd be top of the league right now.

a 20 year old should never ever sit on a bench, nowhere, this is a general rule and a very simple one in real life football. As a 20 year old, you need to play games, not serve as a back up, if you would be sitting on a bench at that age(wich is normal in a top team like chelsea), you need to go play at a team that is playing at a lower lvl, and that's exactly what this loan is good for.

and whiny bitch, dude please...

Like I said, No.1 priority is not Lukaku's development but the betterment of the club, I'm sure Lukaku as our back-up striker is in the club's best interest.

Like I said, No.1 priority is not Lukaku's development but the betterment of the club, I'm sure Lukaku as our back-up striker is in the club's best interest.

and as i said before, in the long run his development IS for the betterment of the club. Kid won't be growing and learning by sitting on a bench.

Our club can't and shouldn't rely on a 20 year old kid, to come off the bench and take care of it all, after all we are not man-united.

and as i said before, in the long run his development IS for the betterment of the club. Kid won't be growing and learning by sitting on a bench.

Our club can't and shouldn't rely on a 20 year old kid, to come off the bench and take care of it all, after all we are not man-united.

What is that supposed to mean???

What is that supposed to mean???

quite simple we should bring in a world class striker and hopefully we manage to keep eto'o as a second choice after all he's now our first forward and it's not that he's total rubbish for us so far as torres has been.

Lukaku might play champions league next year if we loan him out to everton again, let that team take the so called risk and test him on a top european level.

In the long run i can see this becoming a great investment, and my point stays the same, let the kid grow somewhere without the pressure of "we MUST end in the top 3" and we as fans might or might not love him in a few years.

I think we should keep lukaku. Having watched a lot of his games, he has everything possible to become world class and his only weakness is inconsistent touch, but which striker doesn't have weakness these days?

He is already a top goal scorer and will only fit us since he is physical enough to get defenders off his back by himself.

We should bring him back next season even though he is the second striker. Jose should motivate him to have a fair chance of becoming number one ahead of any striker we buy this summer.