Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alot of differance between the dundesliga and the premiership but i do agree, he looks very very impressive.

A lot? Bundesliga is probably the 2nd best League right now if you don't count Spanish Primera Real Barca league. The level of football is a bit lower and the style is different, but by no means it's an easy league.

A lot? Bundesliga is probably the 2nd best League right now if you don't count Spanish Primera Real Barca league. The level of football is a bit lower and the style is different, but by no means it's an easy league.

I didnt say its was easy. i was thinking the pace of the league. standard of football and the physical aspect of it.

Anyway, back on topic, he'd be a good signing.

Bundesliga is arguably the most competitive league in Europe atm, in the sense that anyone can beat anyone else. Not so in England (eg Wigan - United) or Spain (lol).

The Bayern game didn't show you the best of Gotze, not by a long shot. He was rather quiet, apart from the goal itself.

I didnt say its was easy. i was thinking the pace of the league. standard of football and the physical aspect of it.

Anyway, back on topic, he'd be a good signing.

Not a big thing either. Dortmund plays 4-2-3-1 with a fast and deadly football. He would fit well on our right wing.

Germans play a pretty physical football also and small players have had success in the PL. Gotze is too good and talented to be troubled by the things like that.

götze is a very very good player already, and I rate him very high would love to have him over here, especially as my brother in law is Dortmjund fan. I hold Götze in very high regards... I think he could be one of the wolrds best, at least a real calm and cool worldbeater with his head down and straight forward thinking...

the same goes for Hummels, classy defender and way ahead of Subotic, but I said this several times last year around

Sahin is a very good player too and he could help us defo...

Incredible young talent, the latest off the German production line but definitely a player I see ending up in Spain and rightly so, he has the talent to play for either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Agreed, I can see him following in the footsteps of Khedira & Ozil

Am I the only person that sees Gotze playing for his boyhood club for at least 5 years longer?

I wouldn't say 5 years but 3 years are imo possible. There's no reason why he should leave Dortmund now (or in the next 2-3 years) because they offer him everything he needs in this part of his development. I think he's not even worth talking about a transfer now.

Didn't he say he'd only leave Dortmund for Arsenal or Barcelona? Or is this a fake quote?

Maybe he will want to go to Barcelona, as we all see as the greatest team: D but I do not think so.

It would be the better chances are to come to Chelsea after that is a talent and would fit with our team.

I wont be surprised if Real Madrid sign him for 10M Euros. They are good at negotiating.

Yeah because it's every player's dream to play for Real Madrid....twats...I hate their arrogance and stance that they are supposed to be the best and that they have a god given right to win everything.

I wont be surprised if Real Madrid sign him for 10M Euros. They are good at negotiating.

Dortmund will not sell him in the next transfer windows. Even if a club wants to pay 30M+ he will stay at Dortmund. They have no need to sell any of their players and Götze feels very comfortable there. So any speculation about a transfer is wasted time

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You