Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_lpxvgt8hBo1qbbuuk.gif

haha lol, shows you that Torro has it also in him to tick bullies off... I used to call him a pussy when he played against us, but now that he plays for us I can see his positive sides too :P

haha lol, shows you that Torro has it also in him to tick bullies off... I used to call him a pussy when he played against us, but now that he plays for us I can see his positive sides too :P

I noticed that when it happened, lol it was very funny. Torres always had that bit of a nasty streak in him, especially when he use to play against us. Some people underestimate how much better a player is when he's playing angry and nasty.

Torres did play a blinder but a lot of people forget that Bosingwa looked immense! I am a massive critic of Bosingwa and think he was partly to blame for our Champions League exit last year. But since AVB has come in, he's developed his attacking wing back play again. Against a tough opponent like Stoke its pleasing to see him do well. I thought we needed a RB this season more than any position, but if Bosingwa carries on like this, maybe not!

Torres did play a blinder but a lot of people forget that Bosingwa looked immense! I am a massive critic of Bosingwa and think he was partly to blame for our Champions League exit last year. But since AVB has come in, he's developed his attacking wing back play again. Against a tough opponent like Stoke its pleasing to see him do well. I thought we needed a RB this season more than any position, but if Bosingwa carries on like this, maybe not!

totally agree with that :goodpost:

I don't get why some people are hating on Stoke, they may not play the best football in the world but they play to their strenghts and their resources to get the best results possible, if they played an open you shoot, we shoot with us we would beat them 6-0 every time atleast and after what we did to them the year before last at The Bridge is it any wonder they are cautious against us? Stoke (along with Wigan) are living proof that it is possible to go up and compete and i respect them for that. If you dont like them thats tough because they are staying around for a very long time.

Don't understand why any-one is that pessismistic about this game, result was disapointing but there are certainly some positive signs to go into this season, also we still have Sturridge and Luiz to return, Ivan to start playing, Lukaku and Romeu to come in and that's even without mentioning a possible couple more signing's.

Stoke and their pussy tactic, and you'll see they'll shit their pants against United.

Unless De Gea improves before United go there, Delap will have some serious fun and possibly a boost to his assist list.

I don't get why some people are hating on Stoke, they may not play the best football in the world but they play to their strenghts and their resources to get the best results possible, if they played an open you shoot, we shoot with us we would beat them 6-0 every time atleast and after what we did to them the year before last at The Bridge is it any wonder they are cautious against us? Stoke (along with Wigan) are living proof that it is possible to go up and compete and i respect them for that. If you dont like them thats tough because they are staying around for a very long time.

There's a difference between 'playing to their strengths' and what Stoke do imo. They don't even play 'football'. Fucking cheats. they weren't that bad on Saturday though, they've been even more aggresive before. Bolton used to be aggresive under Allardyce with that horrible long ball tactic etc but what Stoke do is just ridiculous.

Yeh I read that....least the press cant keep making a story out of it now..

The throws in bloody hell how they didnt score from them...then Delap went off,some one else took them and same thing! We need somone with arm power who aims them to the right place and people lol

Yeh I read that....least the press cant keep making a story out of it now..

The throws in bloody hell how they didnt score from them...then Delap went off,some one else took them and same thing! We need somone with arm power who aims them to the right place and people lol

Core strength is the key to the big throw in. A girl on my daughter's club team can throw it in from the side to the box. Not a very big girl but she's ripped like Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.