Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB sign her up to the first team

AVB certainly knows how to lift the team spirit :D Wouldn't be surprised if players started faking groin injuries when 1-0 up and time needs to be wasted :whistling:

Bitch its literally doing my dream job.

Lol. If the players are dropping left, right and center, we'll have to double check to make sure their injuries are for real. Wonder who the first player will be to come in a with a groin injury?

Lol. If the players are dropping left, right and center, we'll have to double check to make sure their injuries are for real. Wonder who the first player will be to come in a with a groin injury?

Bet she doesn't mind checking though!

Valid point. With Stoke, they chuck everyone toward wherever Delap is chucking the blaady thing, then rely on Shawcross to snap somebody's legs off. A far more thoughtful way combat Stoke would be Josh, who is quicker/lighter/more agile than Lamps, and increasingly better at breaking out of our half and catching sloppy teams on the break. I'm not denouncing Lamps, he's still one of our key men, but in the same Utd have started giving their youth a good half hour (swapping them for the oldies), we should be getting Josh on and using his dynamic play to our advantage.

As someone touched on earlier, it's not like Lamps was having shots or playing attack-minded passes; he seemed to be waning after an hour.

Remember, if Josh doesn't get any minutes, he'll clear off on loan somewhere he'll be appreciated. That could be good for him and us in the long run, but isn't a 0-0 at Stoke an eye-opener that we should be gradually phasing out tired Lampard for the dormant talent of energetic young Josh?

just my opinion, perhaps.

excatly, we are suppose to be a big club, therefore we should be forcing stoke to change to our line up not the other way around. Chelsea needs new players and the positions are obvious. I'm amazed at how little sense of urgency in our board.

excatly, we are suppose to be a big club, therefore we should be forcing stoke to change to our line up not the other way around. Chelsea needs new players and the positions are obvious. I'm amazed at how little sense of urgency in our board.

No worries, since Torres hasn't cut it as a striker, they're remolding him to be a creative midfielder. Presto change-o, no need to buy.

torres played well but as an individual not as a chelsea player... his only contribution to a move which did not end with him was the cross to ramires... against stoke drogba would ve been way more influential than torres ever was... drogba winnin the free kick while on his ass was evident enough... plus some of torres's misses were embarassing

He did contribute like Super-Frank mentioned. Apart from that, he didn't get much support. Lamps was poor and Kalouda were utter shit. If Benayoun had been on the pitch, we would have seen more, I think. At least he's trying! Last season he didn't really seem to give a fuck until the West Ham match and even after that he went into oblivion again. And a lot of things that weren't working for him last season (like first touch, etc) are much better now

Match funny at the 80' - Terry and Shawcross doing their imitation of rugby/WWE. The useless Halsey calls them both over to knock their crap off. Terry and Shawcross immediately get right back into it. Terry chest bumps Shawcross, Shawcross backs into Torres, Torres slaps Shawcross in the back of the head, Shawcross returns the favor.