Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

7 hours ago, Melanicus said:

Why the fuck are Belgian players so fucking dumb?

Just look at his quote:

“The level of training is higher among Devils,” he said. “There are only world-class players (here), while at Chelsea, there are some players a little less rated and we often train with youngsters as well.”

How fucking dumb do you have to be to say this? Even though it's probably true, but still, don't you have a little bit of brain?

Courtois is far from dumb, he just doesn't give a fuck about what people think of him. 'Boohoo, he's telling the truth so he must be dumb.' He knows he's not gonna win any more prizes with this defense in front of him so he says what he thinks. 'Invest in a better team or i'm off.'

1 minute ago, johnnythefirst said:

Courtois is far from dumb, he just doesn't give a fuck about what people think of him. 'Boohoo, he's telling the truth so he must be dumb.' He knows he's not gonna win any more prizes with this defense in front of him so he says what he thinks. 'Invest in a better team or i'm off.'

I believe one thing that bother most is that he says this at a time in which he has been in bad form. Not only that, but he is not giving his team mates credit. Yeah, we´ve been shit this season, but Courtous has been part of that shit.

He still should show respect to his teammates given that he wasn't really better than them this season. I doubt you would tolerate it when Cahill would say : ,, I hope we get a new goalkeeper because the current one can't defend his near post to save his life". Talk about double standards.

I hope Thibo stops with this behaviour, because it would be a real shame to ship out a real LEGEND like Cech for an idiot that pushes for a transfer to spain two years after the club gave him a free card for our starting XI.

2 hours ago, johnnythefirst said:

You are right, it's time to invest in better players. I'd start from the goalie because ours has been shocking.

You Belgian Courtois defenders have to agree that these words are very distasteful.

12 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I hope Hazard, Courtois and Musonda f*ck off to Spain. All those retarded Belgians at Chelsea, I hate it.

Trying to be sarcastic or?

No one is saying we don't want talented players like those 3. We also want players who like the CLUB and want to play for the CLUB. No fan wants mercenaries on his team. While Thibo goes with a kind of "get better quality players or I will leave" speech, he is playing sub-par. That is what is bothering the fans. 

3 hours ago, johnnythefirst said:

When he's part to the party the let the standards drop so easily, he should really put up or shut up himself. Mistakes or not, every member of this team is responsible for our current predicament and have no right to make such outlandish demands. When Hazard speaks of Paris he's rat, when Courtois does it he's 'telling the truth'. 

From a guy who made a huge fuss re Cech, reportedly, he's the last person to speak of moving away. And he's tied down for three years regardless.

2 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

When he's part to the party the let the standards drop so easily, he should really put up or shut up himself. Mistakes or not, every member of this team is responsible for our current predicament and have no right to make such outlandish demands. When Hazard speaks of Paris he's rat, when Courtois does it he's 'telling the truth'. 

From a guy who made a huge fuss re Cech, reportedly, he's the last person to speak of moving away. And he's tied down for three years regardless.

ON POINT.

9 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

I'd rather see Matej Delac back, once the 'new' Cech before Cech was even the 'old Cech' :lol::lol: 

I still can't get over the predictions for lineups in 2016 (now) bck in 2010.

Delac,Mancienne, Clifford etc :lol:

Just now, Tomo said:

I still can't get over the predictions for lineups in 2016 (now) bck in 2010.

Delac,Mancienne, Clifford etc :lol:

Lets not go there lol. There's an endless list of names I'd rather not have the horror of recalling :lol: