Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with "foreigners" supporting other teams OR liking players from their countries in the teams they support. it's only a problem when a "foreigner" comes here and starts calling random people fan boys because they don't agree with his opinion. like the fella I was arguing with did. he also insulted some dude a couple of posts back, so he's really not helping his cause here. anyways back on topic..

you lose credibility with the use of "foreigners" I am a Cumbrian and consider ALL the rest of England "Foreigners"

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with "foreigners" supporting other teams OR liking players from their countries in the teams they support. it's only a problem when a "foreigner" comes here and starts calling random people fan boys because they don't agree with his opinion. like the fella I was arguing with did. he also insulted some dude a couple of posts back, so he's really not helping his cause here. anyways back on topic.

Are you even serious? :lol: Calling random people fanboys? Are you drunk?

People were just appreciating Courtois and his interview when you come in calling them cringeworthy fanboys, I thought it was pretty ironic coming from a guy who's clearly a Cech fan(boy).

What's this opinion we don't agree on? People in this thread being cringeworthy? You're confusing.

People were just appreciating Courtois and his interview when you come in calling them cringeworthy fanboys, I thought it was pretty ironic coming from a guy who's clearly a Cech fan(boy).

What's this opinion we don't agree on? People in this thread being cringeworthy? You're confusing.

The cringe worthy part was when some bloke over here posted a pic of Courtois and saying how he looks "adorable"

Lol why you find the need to insult me I do not understand. I made an observation based on seeing you constantly defend our Belgian players. You are a hypocrite for calling someone a fan boy. Simples.

Weckerz is one of the Belgian members that doesn't really have clear bias over Belgian players actually.

The cringe worthy part was when some bloke over here posted a pic of Courtois and saying how he looks "adorable"

This is the final time lads, leave it or its warnings.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with "foreigners" supporting other teams OR liking players from their countries in the teams they support. it's only a problem when a "foreigner" comes here and starts calling random people fan boys because they don't agree with his opinion. like the fella I was arguing with did. he also insulted some dude a couple of posts back, so he's really not helping his cause here. anyways back on topic..

Glad you seem to think other rules apply for "foreigners" when supporting a club. Makes you look really legit on an International forum.

Edit: ow sorry, just saw the warnings

giphy.gif

:Goober: