Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

he's already one of my favourite chelsea players, i love this guy! want him to be the next cech and i hope he retires here! so excited!

more excited about him than filipe luis and fabregas if i'm completely honest, don't know why! but this kid is special...

full interview http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22kg0y_thibaut-courtois-exclusive-first-interview-hd_sport

Nice interview. Also good to hear about Lollichon and his variety of training methods.

That's also his "OHHHH" face :-O if ya know what I mean.

Seriously tho, could you imagine.

I wonder how would you know that :eyebrows:

Thibaut showed me and I told rantdeville :eyebrows:

What are you guys talking about? I don't want to know :Goober:

You are the last person who should call anyone a fan boy....just saying.

Is that so. May I ask why?

Not sure what I've done to you but you've been a complete tosser since the moment you joined a few months ago. Get the fuck back where you came from, or stop talking to me, just saying

Not sure what I've done to you but you've been a complete tosser since the moment you joined a few months ago. Get the fuck back where you came from, or stop talking to me, just saying

Tone it down mate please, absolutely no need.

Tone it down mate please, absolutely no need.

Don't think I've said anything inappropriate, he HAS been acting like a tool towards me (and mostly Belgians, don't think he likes us). I've been following this club since the late ninties, I'm not gonna let a nobody tell me I'm a fanboy.

In fact I am, a Chelsea fanboy

Don't think I've said anything inappropriate, he HAS been acting like a tool towards me (and mostly Belgians, don't think he likes us). I've been following this club since the late ninties, I'm not gonna let a nobody tell me I'm a fanboy.

In fact I am, a Chelsea fanboy

Calling him a tosser and telling him to get the fuck back is inappropriate and you know it.

You should know better than that. Stick him on ignore if it bothers you so much, just leave the insults out of it please.

Lol why you find the need to insult me I do not understand. I made an observation based on seeing you constantly defend our Belgian players. You are a hypocrite for calling someone a fan boy. Simples.

Lol why you find the need to insult me I do not understand. I made an observation based on seeing you constantly defend our Belgian players. You are a hypocrite for calling someone a fan boy. Simples.

stop fuelling the fire and let it be please.

Move on