Iker Muniain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has turned into the Falcao, Munian and Llorente thread lol. No way Atletico would sell Falcao after buying him for £40m unless we offer a lot more which won't happen. And AVB is no longer here so the 5% chance is now 0% chance.

We should focus on spanish, spain are currently dominating the football universe. Muniain and Llorente shouldn't cost loads and they are good enough to replace Drogba and Lamps imho.

Oh and btw, i don't only watch Barca and Madrid games, i've watched Llorente for a good 5 years and the guy is fucking superb!

Get Bielsa and Munain and Llorente might follow...

Not that simple. Athletic is a club built on loyalty, they still hold their Basque-only transfer policy I believe. It's the reason why players stay so loyal to them. Javi Martinéz has already expressed a desire to leave for the Premier League. They won't let 2 stars go in one window. They'll get £20million+ for Martinéz.

I remember the days when TC jiized all over Lukaku,now it is all about Munain and Llorente.When we sign them we will jiiz about some other superstar players.

They are like pokemon's let's catch them all.

All_pokeballs.png

let's go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You