Iker Muniain

what exactly are you trying to achieve at this forum? seems very negative.. and btw, not funny.

And one more thing, only one member here (maybe two..) said he will have Muniain/Liorente before Hazard/Cavani,

so you dont even have a real point.

Like what ?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Perhaps, which suggests uncertainty. Repetition, a tool used to hammer home a message. That message being that your claims are bloody ridiculous because you cant possibly prove them true. Not only are they ridiculous but they also come across as somewhat insulting. PERHAPS that is what Im trying to show you?

what exactly are you trying to achieve at this forum? seems very negative.. and btw, not funny.

And one more thing, only one member here (maybe two..) said he will have Muniain/Liorente before Hazard/Cavani,

so you dont even have a real point.

Personally Id have Ander Herrera ahead of all of them.

Yes. Perhaps, which suggests uncertainty. Repetition, a tool used to hammer home a message. That message being that your claims are bloody ridiculous because you cant possibly prove them true. Not only are they ridiculous but they also come across as somewhat insulting. PERHAPS that is what Im trying to show you?

Of course it can be proven to be true!

All you have to do is look at the tv ratings.

Insulting what you may be, it's the truth. And I am usually right 90% of the time!

Of course it can be proven to be true!

All you have to do is look at the tv ratings.

Insulting what you may be, it's the truth. And I am usually right 90% of the time!

I didn't realise the Talk Chelsea forum members make up the entire television viewing population, I must have missed that announcement.

I love these entirely random percentages which cant possibly be justified. I reckon 113% of the people on this forum dont like you. Did I just pluck that percentage out of the air? Yes, I did.

I didn't realise the Talk Chelsea forum members make up the entire television viewing population, I must have missed that announcement.

I love these entirely random percentages which cant possibly be justified. I reckon 113% of the people on this forum dont like you. Did I just pluck that percentage out of the air? Yes, I did.

:goodpost:

Pathetic people.

One good game over Bielsa's team and you all wetting your pants over his players!

He is good, but I would still not trade him over Hazard!

What are you talking fucking morooonnnnn??!! hahaha One good game over Bielsa´s team?? Bilbao was really good the last years and the last year they were 5th in la Liga, and Bielsa doesnt exisit in Bilbao.

Cavani and Hazard over Muniain and LLorente?? moroonnnnn hahaah that only see youtube videos with the highlights, you see week a week Bilbao or Lille or Napoles ?? NOOo in Usa you dont know nothing about football

two players, that one played in Ligue 1 and dont don nothing more and the other in Serie A, betters that two of the best spainsh players? hhahahahaha Muniain the last year win the u21 EUropean cup and LLorente played regullary for first team of Spain, dont compare please with a Belgium and with the Uruguayan boy, yes they are good, but Muniain or Llorente are at the same level of Mata or Silva, and they are one of the betters players of EPL, PLEASE DONt say more nonsense and see more football no only highlights

What are you talking fucking morooonnnnn??!! hahaha One good game over Bielsa´s team?? Bilbao was really good the last years and the last year they were 5th in la Liga, and Bielsa doesnt exisit in Bilbao.

Cavani and Hazard over Muniain and LLorente?? moroonnnnn hahaah that only see youtube videos with the highlights, you see week a week Bilbao or Lille or Napoles ?? NOOo in Usa you dont know nothing about football

two players, that one played in Ligue 1 and dont don nothing more and the other in Serie A, betters that two of the best spainsh players? hhahahahaha Muniain the last year win the u21 EUropean cup and LLorente played regullary for first team of Spain, dont compare please with a Belgium and with the Uruguayan boy, yes they are good, but Muniain or Llorente are at the same level of Mata or Silva, and they are one of the betters players of EPL, PLEASE DONt say more nonsense and see more football no only highlights

Giving that you are from Spain obviously your opinions will be very bias!

I still stand by my opinion, but discussion something with you is like trying to discuss in the pre-season with the Chelsea fans that Lampard should be bench. It won't work cause both are very bias!

Are you trolling this website/forum?

Trolling has nothing to do with being right. And so it happens I am right....with the exception of using statistic, since that is a bit exaggerated and I agree! :lol:

Would love him at the Bridge, quality player. We need to keep the spanish influence going because we could be fucking awesome with Romeu, Mata, Munain and Torres with Llorente. Llorente is one of the best strikers at what he does.

I can't remember if it's Navas or Llorente, but I remember one of those had the chance to move a couple of times in recent years but didn't because of a rumour of persistent home-sickness.

No i see football no only hightlights in youtube...LAmpard ? and? he doesnt do nothing in the last 2 years...what do you say? hahaha

I said that Oriol Romeu want to play more, and in the last month that he didnt play nothing, Chelsea was orrible

Ramires Meireles Lampard Mikel or Essien in the middle?? bfffffffffffff very pathetic taking Romeu that is the only with critery with the ball...Lampard? he want to remove 2 years ago...Meirels? nothing special...Mikel? no words...Essien? he hasnt got the level of the past Ramires? in the middle? he only runs

Muniain is better than Goetze or Hazard

and Llorente is better than Falcao or Cavani Only see the next Bilbao vs United and you see that

Speaking of Bilbao players, Javi Martinez - that's where it's at. Class, class. I mean CLASS.

In short, we should probably just go get half of Bilbao's starting XI at Old Trafford yesterday. They would easily replace half of our starting XI right now!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You