Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2010664/Fergie-Barca-beat-35m-Sanchez--Sneijder-Modric-sights.html

wasnt sure where to put this so thought in here would do! The reason im putting this in here is this... can you only imagine if these shit bags were to bag this lotfainthv9.gif

De Gea

Fabio Vidic Rio Evra

Valencia Modric/Nasri Sneijder Young/Nani

Shrek Chicafanjita(the little cunt)

Thats scares the living shit out of me! I know the likelyhood of these all arriving is almost nil but none the less, this shows what you can do when you have a solid set up and can get into the transfer window early. I hate the thoughts that because we have to wait until AVB runs the rule over our current squad that we could miss out on some of the best talent out there. Im only taking AVB at his word here of course (we could well be in the mix with some of these players) but i am starting to get a bit concerned that we could miss a few here.

http://www.dailymail...ric-sights.html

wasnt sure where to put this so thought in here would do! The reason im putting this in here is this... can you only imagine if these shit bags were to bag this lotfainthv9.gif

De Gea

Fabio Vidic Rio Evra

Valencia Modric/Nasri Sneijder Young/Nani

Shrek Chicafanjita(the little cunt)

Man, fuck Manchester United, I think we have a better chance of signing Sneijder than those dickheads. They will sign Nasri because he is the cheaper option, leaving us to swoop for Sneids.

United's addition do look really threatening this season, We'll need someone new possibly to tick next season if we need an edge over him. Nasri can be exactly that, not sure about likelyness of him coming over at all though. Been out of touch with all this for ages.

"Valencia Modric/Nasri Sneijder Young/Nani"

You realy think Ferguson(or any coach) will start with such an attacking midfield?

Is that question for me?

No i dont but there was no defensive mids mentioned and it was simply to show the players being linked with them! I wasnt about to draw up a detailed list of different formations and playing staff just to make a point on an EXTREMELY dubious source.

It made sense last nightbeer.gif

Guest justin_3d

I shall genuinely ROFL at this comment at the end of the season. Have some faith and don't be so fickle.

I am fickle because of the price.

I will be till i see something awesome!

United's addition do look really threatening this season, We'll need someone new possibly to tick next season if we need an edge over him. Nasri can be exactly that, not sure about likelyness of him coming over at all though. Been out of touch with all this for ages.

Damn right you have :lol:

Welcome back :smiliecap1:

Nasri said: 'Money has never been my motivation. I have always taken decisions from a football point of view. I don't want to sign for a club where I wouldn't be playing the football that I like, where I wouldn't feel happy, just for the money.

'We already earn huge wages. The priority is to make a big career and to win titles. This is more important than everything else. I know the value and the meaning of money.

'You have to be able to evolve with a new way of living, keeping respect to my values. Family, friends, a good agent, it all helps you not get carried away.'

He added, in the News of the World: 'With no titles under your belt, you can't be in list for Ballon D'Or. I came to England for trophies because I've not won anything in my career, apart from an Under 17 European Championship in 2004.

'We all need to get out of comfort zone to grow up and test ourselves. Even without winning trophies, I think I have grown up.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1R55HsZlk

Think it's safe to said he is likely leaving Arsanal ? I hope we consider him...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You