Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

I've got a feeling that if Lamps or Terry dislike a player on personal or professional level it practically destroys all links and chances of Chelsea singing them. I'm not saying it is the case with Nasri or Young as he has been brought, buy hey, you never know.

Because those two essentially run the club.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more annoyed we're not going after Ashley Young. He's perfect.

Can play on both wings, can shoot, can cross, can run. Perfect. Why the hell don't we sign a player like him?!

I agree. Ashley Young is a great player, and imo he'd be better for us in 4-3-3 then for Manu in 4-4-2. On the other hand, we could also try going for Nani is Ferguson buys Young.

I agree. Ashley Young is a great player, and imo he'd be better for us in 4-3-3 then for Manu in 4-4-2. On the other hand, we could also try going for Nani is Ferguson buys Young.

No mate, just no :)

Though, we can try Valencia.

No mate, just no :)

Though, we can try Valencia.

I said Nani on purpose. He's currently unhappy, and don't forget that he didn't start the final. Add to that a new winger joining United...

We could hardly get Valencia because Ferguson rates him very highly.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't listen to rumors my arse...if he wasn't thinking about leaving he would've denied all the talk right away...Wenger probably convinced him to stay for at least another year and promised new signings...

Don't listen to rumors my arse...if he wasn't thinking about leaving he would've denied all the talk right away...Wenger probably convinced him to stay for at least another year and promised new signings...

No, he must have promised him a new contract. All the fuss were about the contract.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You