Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

Guest justin_3d

It got them into the CL for the first time and won them an FA Cup. Think they are happy enough

Milner, and Lescott where bought because of their PL experience and because they are English.

The priced they payed for, can be compare to that of David Luiz and Ramires.

No value in their....

It seems to me like a big rip of!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milner, and Lescott where bought because of their PL experience and because they are English.

The priced they payed for, can be compare to that of David Luiz and Ramires.

No value in their....

It seems to me like a big rip of!

I sort of know what your getting at here but it still isnt down to Citeh to decide the price of a player! Citeh are victims of their own wealth, like us. They may well have spent that money on those players because they wanted english players with PL experience( Im not sure thats the reason they did tho) but they were held to ransom by Villa and Everton because they knew of the interest from a bankrolled club! If they wanted those players which they obviously did then thats the price that had to be paid but you are right... It is a BIG rip off at times, there is little value for money now in the transfer market. The starting rate now seems to be a standard 30 mill

Guest justin_3d

I sort of know what your getting at here but it still isnt down to Citeh to decide the price of a player! Citeh are victims of their own wealth, like us. They may well have spent that money on those players because they wanted english players with PL experience( Im not sure thats the reason they did tho) but they were held to ransom by Villa and Everton because they knew of the interest from a bankrolled club! If they wanted those players which they obviously did then thats the price that had to be paid but you are right... It is a BIG rip off at times, there is little value for money now in the transfer market. The starting rate now seems to be a standard 30 mill

I think the best bargains you can get right now in the PL is buying players with low release clause or in their last year contract like SAF did with A. Young and Phil Jones, or Mourinho did with Sahin and Ozil.

Nasri in his last year would be more cheaper and better value then what Liverpool payed for Henderson. Or what Spurs are trying to get out of us from Modric.

Report:: Interesting line coming out of France as L'Equipe claim Samir Nasri has rejected Arsanal's contract offer. Manchester United appear to be in pole position.

:541:

Edited by LDN Blue

Just hope we hijack their chance..

Depends on his own opinion, I think he'd join United over us to be honest. Unless he does like Modric and prefers to stay in London.

He will be off to the scum and they will have a quality side next year as well as a good pre season together... I am a bit concerned by this if it happens

He will be off to the scum and they will have a quality side next year as well as a good pre season together... I am a bit concerned by this if it happens

Scum aren't in the Champions League. They can't offer the same incentives United or We can. Nasri's situation is about money but he's not stupid, he won't sign for a team who aren't in Europe's elite competition this year despite their team becoming strong.

Scum aren't in the Champions League. They can't offer the same incentives United or We can. Nasri's situation is about money but he's not stupid, he won't sign for a team who aren't in Europe's elite competition this year despite their team becoming strong.

By scum or scummers i mean Manuer, ive always referred to them as that (there has been confusion about this before). I assume you think im talking about the dippers?

By scum or scummers i mean Manuer, ive always referred to them as that (there has been confusion about this before). I assume you think im talking about the dippers?

Oh :lol:

Yeah, I'm used to calling them scum instead :P

Guest justin_3d

So Fergie's United will not only have luck (as usual) next season, they will now have a quality side...

<_<

That's better, cause if AVB can beat them when they are better then it will show good things from AVB! blue%20scalf.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You