Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,252 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• whats up with the orange. wierd
    • If we get more than £35M I will be happy.   
    • Radicalism happens when the state has failed.   If youth had jobs Golden Dawn wouldn't have to spend the time sending you to trial over words.
    • I remember both events. I do think we might have had some visibility because we used to have quite a few Israeli posters here. xXpetrCechxX is(or was) serving in the military if I remember correctly. Its quite easy to get people to farm ideas though. Especially when there are quite a few poor people they have access to.
    • The team has balance because of Cucurella and Caicedo. Gallagher can still hound for the ball without jeopardizing the space he leaves. We saw in preseason Poch loved to have cover in midfield but then he just completely abandoned it and profiled Caicedo as this lone DM.  Enzo covers a lot of ground so calling him lazy is wrong. Not to mention he's been playing with a hernia issue since November. 
    • Our best games this season are without Enzo because he is lazy. The team have balance and chemistry with Caicedo and Gallagher . Bottlechino knows this, but because the Argentinian is a starboy of Clownlake, there is no way to leave him on the bench. Enzo is player more for La Liga or Calcio Italia
    • Well, as it happens, Monday morning I 'm going to stand trial accused by the neonazis (Golden Dawn) for calling them "assault battalions" on the internet. This one took a long time to reach the chambers because of the covid situations. They were "assault battalions" of course and their leadership is now in jail because of it, but nevertheless the public prosecutors saw it fit that I should appear on the dock. Wish me luck please, because from Israel-Mossad-Netaniahu they did not send me a
    • Mate when they went into Gaza in 2012 ? shooting pregnant mothers, this forum had quite a few members outraged, suddenly the forum also became awash with Isareli supporting trolls. They obviously dont think this forum is big enough to worry about now they have nearly all governments and corporate media subservient. Zuckerbergs Facebook, deleted the page of the popular Palestinian news website, the Palestinian Information Center (PIC). This act, which was carried out without even contacting
    • I'm trying to prove that your logic has no middle ground. Caicedo isn't Rodri or Kroos. Doesn't mean he's average technically and can't influence games. Your definition of 'dragging a team when the chips are down' is also incredibly flawed as I've showed you 2 matches alone where Caicedo's balancing influence in midfield had neither West Ham or Spurs at any point control the match. Or do we need our DM to be scoring screamers like Essien to fit your definition? I just showed you nearly 5 clips f
    • There is no difference between Gaza and 1945 Or, if you look at it from the enemy side, between Gaza and Stalingrad, between Gaza and Leningrad. When one side declares its cities fortified and the other side is advancing it is inevitable. In WWII Paris was declared undefended, Athens was declared undefended in 1941 and Rome was declared undefended in 1944. So these cities were not destroyed. In our case Hamas is the enemy and they are entrenched inside Gaza, so fire pours on them.
    • Is he on the level of Endrick? who's already scoring goals for Brazil Report says Madrid were interested in Estevao too but there's an issue between club chief scout and player's agent. 
    • We had air superiority at that point. Thats where the comparison ends. You'd have a much stronger argument comparing the firebombing of Tokyo, which was mostly civilian, than most of those German bombings which still had some military use.   Greece is effectively a third world country. I'd imagine any event, such as Disney on Ice, would bring out reds and nazis because the youth are disillusioned by a failed state. 10-ish years ago when I started my career youth unemployment in Greece
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You