Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,252 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Protecting and serving
    • We need to give Slonina some serious minutes in pre-season. He is young, but if he is ready, get him out there.
    • OK, for the sake of argument, I'll concur that Serie A and PL are at the same level; I think CL alone proves otherwise, but I digress. So what? Fact remains that the dominant team in the PL plays in a particular way, which our current crop of players aren't really suited for. Now, you may think that's a detail, and that it may not be true 2-3 years from now, which is a possibility, but I am concerned that we may be going the wrong way.
    • Are Cole, Noni and Angelo not young left footed right wingers though? I get Cole has played centrally also but surely a left winger is more a priority given Mudryk’s genuine lack of ability and Sterling struggling here.  Fuck knows though, this recruitment team and strategy has been very erratic. Probably buy 2 more GKs in the summer also. Which again is probably needed given how average the ones we signed were. And be another summer with no deal for a proper first choice CF or CB I be
    • They actually do have jobs. Unemployment is around 10% - about the same as before the economic crisis of 2010 although it reached a peak of 17%-19% in 2014. The victims and the intended victims of the crisis are the middle classes and the self employed, not the workforce. Those dawnie characters have nothing to do with unemployment. They descent from the old junta and as long as the Soviet Union was around they used to vote tactically for the main conservative party, the New Democracy.
    • It is amazing how inflated the prices have been in the past two years. 35M does not buy much these days.
    • For Broja? He's a £15m player all day long until he proves he can come back from his injury and goes on a run in the PL scoring goals. He's 23 in September and living off of hype. The only positive is that he's on £40k a week, which is a much better position than we used to end up in with young players.
    • whats up with the orange. wierd
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You