2. Axel Disasi

ZAPHOD2319

Frank Leboeuf thinks Chelsea could be about to sign a defender who’s better than Levi Colwill

“I like him. Very talented centre-back. The guy is strong; he’s massive. He’s experienced, and that’s very good,” Leboeuf told ESPN.

“He’s strong, he’s powerful, and he has technique. He’s a perfect match for Thiago Silva. There’s lots of centre-backs at Chelsea, but he’s my first choice if he comes.”

So far, Thiago Silva hasn't looked out of place even in a back 4. But its great we have 4 solid CB options. When Silva leaves, Fofana and Disasi will be the RCB options hoping Fofana recovers

42 minutes ago, DDA said:

Drogba left such an impact on this club. Forever a Legend.

We haven't had an icon like that. 

Next ten years with Todd, we need to have one icon like Drogba that impacts for years to come. 

Marcel Desailly  have that impact too for  the French players coming to Chelsea especially for defenders  . 

We have generally  a good success rate with players from Ligue 1  over the last 15 years   : Malouda (hit) , Azpilicueta (hit), Eden ( hit) , Drogba (hit) , Essien (hit) , Djilobodji (flop) ,  Batshuayi(flop) , Luiz (hit)  , Bakayoko (flop) , Mendy (hit) , Sarr (flop) , Badiashile (n/a) .

7 > 4 . 

Edited by milka

On 03/08/2023 at 14:35, nyikolajevics said:

What about this cat? Is he really so close being our player? What did I miss

good buy, perhaps better

massive and good on the ball

I wanted António Silva badly, but we simply refused to spend that type of money

,maybe next summer

hopefully we can dump Fofana after he heals up

what a diasterclass buy he was

• 3 weeks later...