Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this on redcafe:

BKdVZZYCMAE6m7l.jpg

I'm sure he said he wouldn't play for another PL club as long as Fergie was there..

I love how in denial some people are. That lad on twitter is as close to 'in the know' as they get.

How many United fans had even heard of Jeff Schlupp, nevermind thought he was good enough to be linked to United? He told us he was having a trial days before anyone else caught wind of it. He told us Pogba was leaving, as well as Ravel Morrison. He told us about the Welbeck contract and RvP signing a while before they were confirmed.

If he's saying Ronaldo is going to Chelsea with Mourinho and has put money on it, it's very likely that Ronaldo wants to move

Could you fucking imagine that attack!?

CR7-Mata-Hazard behind the striker?

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

I don't see us buying a striker if we buy Ronaldo.

Ronaldo as the striker, he has a good shot, good header, and imagine Hazard and Ronaldo combining at full speed, the poor defenders wouldn't know where to go.

When you really think about it, it makes perfect sense.

It would solve 2 problems at once on the pitch. It would give us extreme pace and width from the wing who can score loads and loads of goals and it would also mean that we wouldn't have to splunk on a big name striker. Just recall Lukaku and put him in front of those 3 magicians and under Mourinho and we'll walk the league.

Sounds too good to be true and I certainly wont get my hopes up, but fuck me!

Not to mention it would raise our global following infinitely. We're already the fastest growing fan base globally, but Jesus this would be insane.

LOL dont really believe it!

Yeah, it would be too espensive and at every transfers window, they are twitter account, posters that tried to steal the show and I suspect with multi-accounts to make them more believable (and with the trick that he was right in a pm that is not public lol).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You