• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

lol "man mountain Söyüncü". He is  like 5cm shorter than me and I have never been called that -.- the appetitte for exaggerations from english commentators reminds me of WWE

lol, yes he is 1.87m, I am 1.83m, 

you are pretty tall if you are 1.92m

HERE is the real mountain (even has a WWE tie-in, lol)

Hafthor Bjornsson

Image result for WWE mountain

13 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

As long as Ole and Emery keep their jobs, top4 is safe I feel.

And yeah fuck Livarpool. It has been theie title from day 1 tho, the FA made sure of that. But they can not fix matches for them next season, that would harm the competitiveness od the leacue and the product itself. Even Bundesliga is more suspenseful this season. 

the Bundesliga is bananas this season

Borussia Mönchengladbach looked HORRID against a minnow Austrian team (Wolfsberger) in Europe, but are top of the table, even though they lost Thorgan Hazard to Dortmund and Michaël Cuisance to Bayern

they have a great pair of young CB's in Elvedi and Ginter, brought in 2 decent FB's in  RB Stefan Lainer  and LB Ramy Bensebaini and two CFs in Breel Embolo and Marcus Thuram

I like DMF Denis Zakaria and CMF Florian Neuhaus, but they are weak at winger with Hazard leaving

872e774c3bf0de1042c3b8b2c43ed93d.png

lol, yes he is 1.87m, I am 1.83m, 
you are pretty tall if you are 1.92m
HERE is the real mountain (even has a WWE tie-in, lol)
Hafthor Bjornsson
DtvUjdFWkAAw44D.jpg

Hafthor takes tons of steroids.
But at least he is honest about that. Not like his other competitors

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the Bundesliga is bananas this season

Borussia Mönchengladbach looked HORRID against a minnow Austrian team (Wolfsberger) in Europe, but are top of the table, even though they lost Thorgan Hazard to Dortmund and Michaël Cuisance to Bayern

they have a great pair of young CB's in Elvedi and Ginter, brought in 2 decent FB's in  RB Stefan Lainer  and LB Ramy Bensebaini and two CFs in Breel Embolo and Marcus Thuram

I like DMF Denis Zakaria and CMF Florian Neuhaus, but they are weak at winger with Hazard leaving

872e774c3bf0de1042c3b8b2c43ed93d.png

What do you think about Niklas Stark?

34 minutes ago, Nicco said:

What do you think about Niklas Stark?

Decent CB, good size, not a speed burner though

I think he would be aces for a 15th to 7th place EPL team, and obviously would be a massive help for Arse

In the Bundesliga I rate (CB's) in order

Ibrahima Konaté    
Lucas Hernández (REALLY rate him at LB too, top 3 in world, after Alaba and Robertson, IMHO)   
Niklas Süle 

Dayot Upamecano  
Jonathan Tah    
Manuel Akanji (has dipped a wee bit post injury, but will recover, so silky on the ball)  

Nico Elvedi
Benjamin Pavard   
Matthias Ginter

Evan N'Dicka
Dan-Axel Zagadou    

then Stark

then a 19yo from Schalke, Ozan Kabak

and finally Hummels at 14th

and at 15th, probably Moussa Niakhaté

Report claims Messi stopped two Barca stars joining Spurs in Eriksen swap

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/report-claims-messi-stopped-two-barcelona-stars-joining-tottenham-in-eriksen-summer-swap

lol, Messi said he was not a big game player

Just now, Vesper said:

super solid team, they will be our main competition for 3rd I think

Since there's no difference between finishing 3rd and 4th, apart from the prize money, don't really care about that. Just want them to be inconsistent to "hold off" the potential/inevitable Top 4 charge by Arsenal/Spurs/United. 

as if you need anymore reason to hate the scousers, the Echo is now in full whinge mode over VAR, even though they won and the call was correct

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footage-shows-proof-liverpools-roberto-17192042

biggest cunts in sport

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Since there's no difference between finishing 3rd and 4th, apart from the prize money, don't really care about that. Just want them to be inconsistent to "hold off" the potential/inevitable Top 4 charge by Arsenal/Spurs/United. 

oh, yes, I agree on the not much difference between 3rd and 4th, I was using it as shorthand for us two teams to end up as the other top 4 finishers

IF spuds lose today, both them and Manure are 10 points behind us

and Arse is six (the main threat besides Liecester IMHO)

I hope Arse/Liecester ends in a draw

but tbh, any outcome works for me, as long as we win v Palace

If Leicester beats Arse, and we win

then we both are clear of the 3 other big six by 9 points (arse) and at least  7 or more of spuds, depending on today it could be as many as 13 if they lose both) and at least 10 or more clear of Manure,and it could be 12 or 13 clear)

if it all breaks our way, that is a superb outcome after 12 games

little Sheff United, if they beat spuds will be only 7 points behind us and Leicester (if we both win) and more than likely 5th on GD or outright, if Bournemouth lose or draw at St. James Park

would love to see the odds on THAT table at beginning of the year