The English Football Thread

Steve

Hate playing United, and I'll tell you why, it's never a normal fucking game with them, you can't have a game without controversy, the ref always intervines, and most of the time it's for them.

We'll be fine as long as it's not Web.

• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Tbf he didn't play particularly good against us in either game last season. He just got a lucky deflection that sent the ball to his feet a couple of yards from goal at old toilet while Web gifted him two penalties at the bridge.

That's still 3 goals in 2 games thought isn't it. 2nd game he actually had a good game then, made a lot of very good passes, that's why United felt hard done by when we were 1-0 up at halftime.

Hate playing United, and I'll tell you why, it's never a normal fucking game with them, you can't have a game without controversy, the ref always intervines, and most of the time it's for them.

More worried about Van Persie. He has been terrific goalscoring form since joining United and of course, he scored a hat-trick at the Bridge last season.

To be honest the chances wern't the ones you look at as 'ffs you need to do better Lukaku', it's one like 'ooof almost Romelu'. The only chance i was dissapointed in was his header, he has to do better there, overhead kick was brilliant, what a touch that was, created a chance by himself there. And his other chances he could barely get his shot away worked very well to get there.

Yup after watching again on 'Goals on Sunday' - think I was a little harsh, just gutted he didnt grab one and take points of Man Shitty... Would have been awesome for us :)

Hopefully he'll start more and get some more game time to sharpen up... Good thing I guess though, at least the ball finds him in the box...:)

Also Sunderland are garbage (relegation candidates) - Sessignon has FINALLY been taken off - he's absolute shit...

thats too harsh on sunderland. they are not the best team but they play with some fight unlike aston villa who are bloody frustrating to watch. for me teams to be relegated should be qpr and villa and one of soton/reading.

Watching todays game - really prefer Mikel to Tiote - Tiote ALWAYS looks like he will get sent off - where as Mikel is more controlled aggresion, with really good disruption...

Think Tiote needs to take a chill pill - he'll be a much better player...

Tiote is just an aggressive player, but he's the best in the premier league for getting the job done, Mikel isn't anywere near him.

Mikel is getting all the credit when it's Ramires who is putting in the big shifts in our team in the double pivot. Mikel has to rely on others too much, he's a decent player, that's about it. Not chelsea class and we should get rid of him and get a better replacement in the future in my opinion.