• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Heres one of his other faces

It IS a conspiracy, I don't even think those blokes called Sterling a black cunt, I am 95% sure they called him a Manc cunt, there has been 3 people of colour come out and say they were sitting (standing more likely, lol) near that micro section and they heard nothing racist said.

I feel super bad for that 60yo bloke who got binned from his job over it! It is a fucking witch hunt.

All of the jelly twat shit teams and tiny-todger shithole Midlands villages love to take a shot at big bad West London!!

I may not live there as of this moment (I have inheritance rights on our Onslow Square flat and we will eventually call London home again regardless) but I am super protective of our part of West London. It is the best place on earth! I LOVED growing up there and we go back every chance we can, and not just for the bloody footie footie team that I and my wife bleed Blue for.

Our fans are the best! I know all you older ones put up with years of shit and also a lot of bad teams (mixed in with glorious players like Greaves and my all time favourite Chels CB, Chopper!) Hats off from us to YOU mates for sticking through thick and fucking thin!

I will NEVER back down from defending us against any and all. For my land, for my city, for my team!

United are horrendous. Didn't look close to scoring and wouldn't have if not for a howler from Alisson. United's midfield is awful with Matic and Herrera. VVD has completely manhandled and dominated Lukaku.

United are a side that needed to come here in desperation mode since they're so far behind the top 4. Instead they look like cowards.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United are horrendous. Didn't look close to scoring and wouldn't have if not for a howler from Alisson. United's midfield is awful with Matic and Herrera. VVD has completely manhandled and dominated Lukaku.

United are a side that needed to come here in desperation mode since they're so far behind the top 4. Instead they look like cowards.

Their two best outfield players BY FAR are both on the bench. Lolol@Mou