The English Football Thread

Steve

my god, hearing those commentators and pundits rambling about Pool pains my ears, the amount of dick riding on Pool is unbelievable, they are simply writing us off, not even after having faced those scouse cunts twice and being all over them, they still cant give us any credit, they talk about only City and Pool being challengers, what a joke, write us off at your own peril you cunts.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

From day one this season its been all about Liverpool.. Fair enough they're up there, winning played good football blahhh but seriously.. Its early days! No other team have had as much even city. 

Really hope city can do something 

yes pls, im so tired of that scouse wankfest

Actually want the Victims to lose now and to fuck off the scouse TV pundits -Hansen Lawrensen Murphy Hamaan Quinn Bellamy Saunders Carragher Souness Redknapp Houghton McMahon Barnes Nicoll Beglin McManaman Thompson Walsh Owen.....

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

And the magic of Anfield.. Blahhh

i just dont understand all the hype, they all act like they are the 2nd coming of Christ ffs, if they were winning titles left and right i would understand all the praise and noise, but they have won fuck all for many years already, they lost their last 3 finals pretty convincely, even Leicester have won a Premier League title unlike the scousers. Mind boggling really

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

i just dont understand all the hype, they all act like they are the 2nd coming of Christ ffs, if they were winning titles left and right i would understand all the praise and noise, but they have won fuck all for many years already, they lost their last 3 finals pretty convincely, even Leicester have won a Premier League title unlike the scousers. Mind boggling really

But unlike us they have all that wonderful history and dignity....

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Lets hope it stays that way....