test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

You forgot the treble at Inter?

He was great for us the 1st time and inter. But his last 2 job with rm and us has been good not brilliant but good. But with this United, I consider it as failure. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

I suppose it is Poch, Conte or Zidane for Man United next.

Maybe Poch if Spuds fail to win a trophy this season. Otherwise, he's happy with Spuds. He wants to be that manager going to that new stadium and becoming a legend for the club. He won't get that with United.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I suppose it is Poch, Conte or Zidane for Man United next.

none of them will sort that sh*tstorm out imo

maybe poch but pfftt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, milan.cech said:

I suppose it is Poch, Conte or Zidane for Man United next.

I don't see Poch going there. I personally see Poch going to Real in the future. Conte is interesting but Zidane is maybe the most obvious candidate. 

I personally don't know how to judge Zidane as a manager. He won 3 ucl but their performance in the league is quite poor, and I always think the league is the better representation of your team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, communicate said:

I personally don't know how to judge Zidane as a manager. He won 3 ucl but their performance in the league is quite poor, and I always think the league is the better representation of your team

Zidane can make them play better football though and make them good enough for top 4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third straight big club where his antagonistic ways has blown up in his face. Long gone are the days where you can manage the way Mou does. Unless he realizes this and stops creating a toxic atmosphere everywhere he goes he'll never reach the highest highs again.

As he did before he got the a United job, I'm positive he'll convince some club to take a punt on him soon enough. One of the Milan clubs I would guess.

United will surely make a huge effort to steal away Poch I'd assume. They cannot afford to take a risk after 3 straight failed managers have been sacked. Pochettino is the safest, best manager they could get. They'll offer him a salary he can't refuse (probably Guardiola type money) and a huge war chest in the summer.

Lets us now hope that 1) they continue to be shite this season because it's hilarious and 2) Poch turns them down and they're forced to scramble around and panic.

11Drogba, kellzfresh and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mana said:

Zidane can make them play better football though and make them good enough for top 4. 

jose used every player every formation and spent romania's entire economy and got no where

AGENT FC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Third straight big club where his antagonistic ways has blown up in his face. Long gone are the days where you can manage the way Mou does. Unless he realizes this and stops creating a toxic atmosphere everywhere he goes he'll never reach the highest highs again.

As he did before he got the a United job, I'm positive he'll convince some club to take a punt on him soon enough. One of the Milan clubs I would guess.

United will surely make a huge effort to steal away Poch I'd assume. They cannot afford to take a risk after 3 straight failed managers have been sacked. Pochettino is the safest, best manager they could get. They'll offer him a salary he can't refuse (probably Guardiola type money) and a huge war chest in the summer.

Lets us now hope that 1) they continue to be shite this season because it's hilarious and 2) Poch turns them down and they're forced to scramble around and panic.

The best hilarious parts for me are fan reactions. That now is dead, since fans have written off this season and now going to accept defeats until they start again with the new manager.

Conte is available though, we have to hope they get him. Or appoint Arteta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isnt conte still battling chels in court?

be shocked if utd took him

they want a type they can push about and doesn't demand 500m

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Imagine Poch and Kane going to Man United...

imagine when it makes no difference and us pool city still keep smashing them at everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Imagine Poch and Kane going to Man United...

That'll never happen under Levy's watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think they will appoint Zidane in the summer. Going to be interesting to see how it goes. 

wenger hopefully!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.