The English Football Thread

Steve

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Pep is speaking like that because he is under huge pressure, massive in fact.

he's speaking like that because he's a bitter sore loser. Ask Ibra about that. Or many other players who used to work with him. He said he wanted a challenge when he came here. It looks like he wasn't up to the challenge of being challenged. Dude already started talking about retirement for God's sake.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

29 minutes ago, Barbara said:

he's speaking like that because he's a bitter sore loser. Ask Ibra about that. Or many other players who used to work with him. He said he wanted a challenge when he came here. It looks like he wasn't up to the challenge of being challenged. Dude already started talking about retirement for God's sake.

He's talking about retirement?

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

As for Guardiola, you can easily see he's under huge pressure. If he doesn't get top 4 he's out. Same goes, still, for Mourinho. If they don't get Champions League football next season they're both gone. And by god please let that happen.

Agree both managers are under huge pressure, after crazy spending in the summer everyone thought it is going to be Mou vs Guardiola for the title yet one is 3rd and the other is 6th

Just now, DDA said:

He's talking about retirement?

he did in the weekend and repeated it today - at least that's what I read in reports both in English and Brazilian media.

He said he could manage for another three more years, but that Man City could be his last work

13 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Searching "Manchester United" on Google News and only one story making note of the refereeing, and it had the title of "Manchester United FINALLY get refereeing decision after Feghouli tackle on Jones" by the Manchester Evening News :wank2:

Finally get refereeing decision? What about all of the offside goals given to United this season? Or the tackles Rojo wasn't sent off for?

I don't know about Google News, but I've been reading articles about Mike Dean and the mistakes he and his assistant made the whole day. Some stories have been absolutely damning. Surprisingly a lot of attention is being shown to it despite United being on the favourable end.

If we had been in Shitty or Mounures place all these things would be said about Conte.

Klopps and especially Poch had a big advantage having had a big period with their players and had several transfer windows and months to play evey formation and tactic available.

The footballing world expected the Mancs teams to take the league apart but ..........

This time next season will be very different for us. We will be eve better!

Personally I couldn't give a flying fig what nationality a player is we have. And I diont agree with the HG rule.

But I found this interesting.

Notice how much time our English players got in our top 3

Each Premier League club's three most used nationalities this season by minutes played

WHICH nationalities have been most favoured by your Premier League club this season?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/574915/Premier-League-clubs-most-used-nationalities-sportgalleries

Damn, I was really hoping José and United would miss out on the top 4 again but with the way Arsenal are collapsing and the run United are on it looks like this may finally be the season Wenger misses out. Embarrassing with the squad he's got.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Damn, I was really hoping José and United would miss out on the top 4 again but with the way Arsenal are collapsing and the run United are on it looks like this may finally be the season Wenger misses out. Embarrassing with the squad he's got.

We can probably get A. Sanchez?