Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Lmao with all thats going on i totally forgot about him. I hope he doesn't play it still hurts seeing him in a Liverpool top, especially at the bridge.

Yeah it makes me feel sick seeing him in it..I wonder what kinda reception he will get if he does play.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Torres will start. 4-3-3 with Anelka and Malouda I'd imagine.

Liverpool team, whats likely? Carroll is injured, so I guess Suarez will play up on his own supported by Kuyt/Maxi?

Reina

Kelly Agger Skrtel Johnson

Meireles Lucas

Kuyt Gerrard Maxi

Suarez

That's probably the Liverpool team except maybe Carragher back in the lineup for Skrtel. If he is, except his helium voice to be yelling scouse nonsense at Fernando.

Cole may be lucky to see the bench. He doesn't seem to figure in Dalglish's plans.

Suarez is a good talent. Didn't think he was an out and out striker, unlike Fernando.

That's probably the Liverpool team except maybe Carragher back in the lineup for Skrtel. If he is, except his helium voice to be yelling scouse nonsense at Fernando.

Cole may be lucky to see the bench. He doesn't seem to figure in Dalglish's plans.

Suarez is a good talent. Didn't think he was an out and out striker, unlike Fernando.

Welcome to TC fellow yank! blue%20scalf.gif

Welcome to TC fellow yank! blue%20scalf.gif

Thanks! A follower of Torres through AM and the Spanish team. Watched Liverpool when Torres played. Weird to see him in the blue but it's growing on me.

A side comment - I understand why Liverpool fans are so angry he's gone because he is so great. If he wasn't it wouldn't matter. They realize what they're losing. I don't think they realize a window for a top striker (which Torres is!) doesn't last forever. He's not like Pepe who can play until his late thirties. His time is now and he can't wait forever for Liverpool to rebuild, reorganize, etc. He carried the load and expectations of AM on his young shoulders for a very long time. Then he did it again at Liverpool. At some point a winner wants to win, not just a big game or two, but champions. That's why they're winners.

Thanks! A follower of Torres through AM and the Spanish team. Watched Liverpool when Torres played. Weird to see him in the blue but it's growing on me.

A side comment - I understand why Liverpool fans are so angry he's gone because he is so great. If he wasn't it wouldn't matter. They realize what they're losing. I don't think they realize a window for a top striker (which Torres is!) doesn't last forever. He's not like Pepe who can play until his late thirties. His time is now and he can't wait forever for Liverpool to rebuild, reorganize, etc. He carried the load and expectations of AM on his young shoulders for a very long time. Then he did it again at Liverpool. At some point a winner wants to win, not just a big game or two, but champions. That's why they're winners.

I completely agree. Torres gave Liverpool 3 and a half years of his prime football playing days. And despite his 65 goals, all he got in return was one CL appearance and no trophies. I realize that fans always want their stars to be eternally loyal to the club, but let's get real, the guy is a competitor who wants to play (and win!) at the highest level.

If Torres scores will he celebrate ?

I think it will be a low-key celebration because of his relationship with Pepe and his respect for Liverpool (even if the LFC fans don't see it). After this game, all bets are off though.

On the other hand, if they're kicking the you know what out of him all game, he might have to drop the ball at the feet of Carragher (if he plays). That alone makes me laugh because Carragher would lose it.

I'd much prefer it if Torres simply pulled the cornerflag out of the turf and preceded to hit Kuyt around the head with it, yelling PINATA, PINATA! Kuyt could do with the work being done on his face so he wouldn't have any complaints.

Either Torres scores a winner or he breaks his leg and is out til December.

How funny would it be to see Torres pull an Adebayor and run all the way across the pitch to celebrate in front of the Scousers?

Lmao with all thats going on i totally forgot about him. I hope he doesn't play it still hurts seeing him in a Liverpool top, especially at the bridge.

Same!! Forgot he went there even lol aint heard much at all.He just gets taken off all the time...swear thats what he left Chelsea to get away from partly

Probably but hopfully he wont score...be our luck he plays like crap most the time and scores against us