test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,355 posts in this topic
On 6/25/2017 at 10:18 PM, xPetrCechx said:

DDMUEd6XsAANnyk.jpg

Damn, that shirt fits him perfectly. Wherever he goes from Arsenal he'll win titles. Hope he already choose Chelsea.

xPetrCechx and MichaelDance like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Why we don't try for him ? Pfff

he wants to leave , offer big money and sooner or later he will be ours 

cos its too late. HIs future is already decide. Will either stay or go to City ( I am leaning towards the latter )

Also Arse hardly sell to us. 

Dimitr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Artandur said:

If this is true, he's a total maniac, lol...

He's not worth that he's a greedy twat simple as that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll stay and leave as a free agent. 

 

Well ill done to Matt Law for hyping Chelsea fans up back in April with that article claiming Chelsea want Alexis and Alexis wants Chelsea. 

Unbelievable how people can still treat that twattish Villan seriously. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

He's not worth that he's a greedy twat simple as that 

It's called leverage. 

Who needs each other more, Arsenal or Sanchez? It's clearly the former. They need Sanchez to stay and help them make Top 4 again, or risk being left behind by Tottenham and Liverpool in the race for the final UCL spots. 

Sanchez has all the power here and is squeezing Arsenal for all they have. 

If Sanchez is to leave, he won't be asking nearly the amount of money he's demanding at Arsenal. (That doesn't mean it's still not high, just not tje sams level.) 

MichaelDance likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

It's called leverage. 

Who needs each other more, Arsenal or Sanchez? It's clearly the former. They need Sanchez to stay and help them make Top 4 again, or risk being left behind by Tottenham and Liverpool in the race for the final UCL spots. 

Sanchez has all the power here and is squeezing Arsenal for all they have. 

If Sanchez is to leave, he won't be asking nearly the amount of money he's demanding at Arsenal. (That doesn't mean it's still not high, just not tje sams level.) 

agreed we should offer him £250K a week like Hazard with maybe a bonus if we win the CL or retain the EPL title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all the frustrations he was showing in their shirt last season, throwing his gloves and yelling at his team mates, this step of staying at Arsenal is an interesting one. The wage demands may be just a way of telling them 'I am out'. But seriously, staying there is a lack of ambitions. Lacazette or not.

xPetrCechx and Reddish-Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

After all the frustrations he was showing in their shirt last season, throwing his gloves and yelling at his team mates, this step of staying at Arsenal is an interesting one. The wage demands may be just a way of telling them 'I am out'. But seriously, staying there is a lack of ambitions. Lacazette or not.

I agree. Lacazette isn't even the solution Arsenal need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment we should have signed Alexis was when here was looking to leave Udinese or eventually after Barcelona spell. Now Arsenal won't let him go and he's already 28 while he would cost the fortune. I do hope he leaves Arsenal, absolutely amazing player.

Chelsea? likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Artandur said:

If this is true, he's a total maniac, lol...

He's not a maniac, he just wants to be paid ALOT more for staying at a club that won't be challenging for the domestic or European titles. 

His talent is being wasted at Arsenal, he should be at a Bayern/Juventus level of club right now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£50m is seemingly the standard fee for City these days. Remember the fuss we caused when we spent that on Torres? City will probably have about 4-5 players in their side next season who cost £50m or more. Insane.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexis Sanchez: "I want to play in the Champions League. The decision isn't down to me, I need to wait for Arsenal." [@RadioSportChile]
 
Alexis: "I've made my decision, now I wait for Arsenal's reply. The idea is to play & win the UCL. I've dreamt about it since I was a kid."
Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish we were in for him, but I'd say Wenger would never sell him to us and City will just give him what he wants money wise.

City will be ridiculous next season if he does end up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.