test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,451 posts in this topic

conte follows this guy from years 

if there is a chance to get him be sure he will be a chelsea player next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, the wes said:

No CL will push Sanchez more to the arsenal exit door if takes £50m to get him just pay it chelsea 

I doubt us being willing to pay the money is the biggest obstacle here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Artandur said:

I doubt us being willing to pay the money is the biggest obstacle here...

It is more than money, Arsenal will never sell him to us. This is not the same case as Mata ( a player that we don't need) or RVP (Arsenal was building their new stadium)

Stats likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

If they wont sell him we should get Costa from Bayern or Mahrez.

Malcom from Bordeaux could be option aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the final next week, we need to go all out for Sanchez. Arsenal finished outside top 4. We will have a lot of money available from the Oscar and Costa(?) sales plus prize money for winning league. I really like Pedro and Willian but Sanchez is on Hazard's level and if we want to compete with very best, sometimes you have to go out and get the very best. His stats this season are bloody amazing. Goals and assists and rarely gets injured as well. I would bid up to £70m if I had the choice. Don't get much world class players available and if we put in a mammoth bid, they may have no choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stats said:

After the final next week, we need to go all out for Sanchez. Arsenal finished outside top 4. We will have a lot of money available from the Oscar and Costa(?) sales plus prize money for winning league. I really like Pedro and Willian but Sanchez is on Hazard's level and if we want to compete with very best, sometimes you have to go out and get the very best. His stats this season are bloody amazing. Goals and assists and rarely gets injured as well. I would bid up to £70m if I had the choice. Don't get much world class players available and if we put in a mammoth bid, they may have no choice.

I completely agree. Sanchez would take our attack to another level regardless who is the centre forward next season. I also think that Arsenal's owners can't resist a large check nor can Wenger who loves to money hide all their money in vaults or whatever. £70m? Thats basically Oscar + £20m. 

 

On a sidenote, I think we fans need to stop discussing money. Transfer fees have been out of control for a while and Premier League in its current state is ridiculously wealthy and so is Chelsea. I couldn't care less if Sanchez costs £70m or £700m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether he comes to Chelsea or not, hes gotta go from that football club. Such a brilliant player should not be wasting his best years playing in Europa and trying to get into TOP 4. They dont deserve a player like Sanchez, he came to Arsenal wanting to take them to another level and they have given him absolutely no support whatsoever, they didnt even try to build a title winning team around him.

Now if he goes to Bayern or Juventus I could understand, but for him the best decision would be to stay in London and join Conte. They are a perfect fit.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Whether he comes to Chelsea or not, hes gotta go from that football club. Such a brilliant player should not be wasting his best years playing in Europa and trying to get into TOP 4. They dont deserve a player like Sanchez, he came to Arsenal wanting to take them to another level and they have given him absolutely no support whatsoever, they didnt even try to build a title winning team around him.

Now if he goes to Bayern or Juventus I could understand, but for him the best decision would be to stay in London and join Conte. They are a perfect fit.

spot on mate, pls board make this deal happen

CzHJsHrWQAA7kYi.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he will end up at Bayern, Seems like a win-win situation for Arsenal and Alexis. Arsenal will sell him outside of the PL, and Alexis joins a elite side.

 

 

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a serbian commentator and journalist said on twitter that sanchez will leave arsenal but stay in premier league.

he also said years ago when hazard was still not a chelsea player that he will go to premier league and play for a team with a blue jersey.

 

he rarely has tweets like this with inside info and similar stuff. so he is questionable with his reliability. but it's strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, whats happening said:

a serbian commentator and journalist said on twitter that sanchez will leave arsenal but stay in premier league.

he also said years ago when hazard was still not a chelsea player that he will go to premier league and play for a team with a blue jersey.

 

he rarely has tweets like this with inside info and similar stuff. so he is questionable with his reliability. but it's strange.

<_< The only teams that were in for him were Chelsea, City and Utd... He had a 66% chance of being right.

 

NEXT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry lads but there is no chance of Sanchez been here next season that's just fact lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City are literally taking the piss if they sign Sanchez. Like really, what's the point with all of the attacking players they've already got? They'll already struggle to play all of the attackers they have. I'll be beyond annoyed if he goes there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.