Alexis Sanchez

milllz

We really should be offering Arsenal something they'd be foolish to turn down for a player in his final season. I'd happily see us pay £50m for him without thinking twice. I highly doubt PSG would offer that much when they've got so many AM's already and neither Juve nor Bayren ever really spend huge amounts on  single player. Only reason Juve finally spent so much on Higuain is because of the Pogba money.

Hazard and Sanchez in the same team wouldn't be fair. Add in any striker up top and our attack is unstoppable.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know who else might buy him.

PSG got enough options, but they're still a buy-them-all club
Juventus just spend 90 million on Higuain and normally don't play with a wingers only wingbacks. They'll probably extend Dybala's contract as well so. 
Bayern also got way too many options.
City just got Sane and United will only spend 100m on Griezmann probably. 

That leaves us. But the lads on ArsenalFanTV will make enough money on the day his transfer is announced to buy him back so. 

38 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

if anyone here speaks spanish, Feel free to elaborate. 

But I think Sanchez really said what all Chelsea Fans think/believe he said. 

I speak Spanish. Quotes are ambiguous, this is why I searched for something more reliable, such as a video. 

Found this:

So, the journalist asks him: "Let me put it this way - do you like to change (teams) all the time, or you're more of a "stable" player, that likes to stay at the same team, even though that team can't stay at the top (of the table), for example Arsenal?"

Alexis responds: "I like to stay in a city and in a team, but a team that is a winner (ganador = winner), that has a winning mentality to win titles, it's what everybody asks me for, right?". And the crowd responds to him: "Yeees, yees".

I think the last part of this video might provide a hint where he says "It's what everybody asks me for, right? (To play in a winners team)" because lately in Chile there's been a lot of pressure from both fans and media for him to leave Arsenal and join a bigger club. And he seems to be aware of this judging by this video and his last words in it.

Sanchez and Llorente in, Costa and Batshuayi out. I can see that happening. (What is it with Chelsea and strikers? Complete merry-go-round position.)

Hazard-Sanchez-Pedro. That's two-thirds of Barca's former front three. But it's been a few years so, if it happens, let's hope they'll be more effective and succesful.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/9091/Time-out/article/detail/3117096/2017/03/29/Met-deze-wonderbaarlijke-vrije-trap-plaveide-Alexis-Sanchez-de-weg-naar-de-overwinning-voor-Chili.dhtml

(FK goal, play to set up the second goal and a bit of trickery for Chile recently in the above link)

Interesting, but yeah in that video it doesn't say about staying in London. 

Just a city and team that has a winner mentality. 

That can be us, Juventus, Bayern, PSG etc etc. 

So that being said I'm staying calm. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Interesting, but yeah in that video it doesn't say about staying in London. 

Just a city and team that has a winner mentality. 

That can be us, Juventus, Bayern, PSG etc etc. 

So that being said I'm staying calm. 

the same guy who interview to Alexis ,said Chelsea . 

While the rest of the footballing world struggles to find new goalscorers who can also hold up the ball and make key passes, I think Chelsea taking Sanchez is a great idea. I think he'll be good for at least 4 more seasons.

Not sure where this would leave Willian. Pedro can probably still play as a RWB even when he's not on the teamsheet as a forward.

The only winning team from London is Chelsea. Come on over here Alexis, you'll feel at home in no time together with other winners. Could he be Diego's replacement at ST?

Hazard - Sanchez - B.Silva

Make it happen Marina/Emenalo.

26 minutes ago, Valdo said:

If he really said that then de definitely lost the plot lol

Sánchez was quoted in the Chilean media this week saying he is happy in London but wants to play in a team with a “winning mentality”.

Wenger’s response to the latest speculation was a light-hearted one. Asked how he interpreted what Sánchez had said, he replied: “In a very positive way. There’s only one team in London, so he is happy.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/30/arsene-wenger-future-arsenal-alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil

haha lol wenger

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You