The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Seriously, creative is the most ambigous term in football. Everyone has different opinions about what 'creative' means and it starts arguements. The only term I hate more than 'creative' is 'free flowing'. What the fuck does 'free flowing' mean? I remember someone said that Chelsea played 'free flowing' football in 09-10, but all I saw was robotic and efficient football that ended in a lot of goals. There was nothing different between 09-10 and 11-12 except for goals scored. So Malouda, Lampard and Drogba hitting the form of their careers make the team play 'free flowing' even though they played the same the seasibs before and after but with less of an end product?

Fuck this terminology bullshite. Fuck it all.

I'd rather say things like:

• Retains posession
  • Starts counter attacks
  • Looks for the final pass i.e assist

It isn't as concise but it's more precise than this bullshit 'creative'. Fuck that terminology and fuck 'free flowing'.

:clap: That post was very....creative :P

Seriously, creative is the most ambigous term in football. Everyone has different opinions about what 'creative' means and it starts arguements. The only term I hate more than 'creative' is 'free flowing'. What the fuck does 'free flowing' mean? I remember someone said that Chelsea played 'free flowing' football in 09-10, but all I saw was robotic and efficient football that ended in a lot of goals. There was nothing different between 09-10 and 11-12 except for goals scored. So Malouda, Lampard and Drogba hitting the form of their careers make the team play 'free flowing' even though they played the same the seasibs before and after but with less of an end product?

Fuck this terminology bullshite. Fuck it all.

I'd rather say things like:

• Retains posession
  • Starts counter attacks
  • Looks for the final pass i.e assist

It isn't as concise but it's more precise than this bullshit 'creative'. Fuck that terminology and fuck 'free flowing'.

Post of the month. :clap:

I'm starting my studies tomorrow and I'm feeling so depressed after staying pretty much at home for the past year without having to worry about a thing. Architectural engineering, don't even know whether or not I'm into that kind of stuff. :lol:

I'm starting my studies tomorrow and I'm feeling so depressed after staying pretty much at home for the past year without having to worry about a thing. Architectural engineering, don't even know whether or not I'm into that kind of stuff. :lol:

Architectual engineering would be fun.

Im an Electrical engineer, good at logic and shit, crap at artsy stuff.

Being an Architecual Engineer, you must be good at the maths and good at drawing. Good stuff. Im sure you'll enjoy it

dont worry get a good education and see where it leads you. I had 3 career changes before I was sufficiently stupid to settle on teaching.

Im thinking of changing again