The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I saw that 'Buy me a beer' button/logo thingamajig and I got excited because I thought it said 'Buy a beer' and I was hoping that a beer would magically appear in my hand...

I feel you homie, I could use one right now before I hit the sack :D

What is this? I'm not dead, stop being so morbid :lol: I was away from home for 2 weeks and at one point decided to tinker with my forum a bit. There are also periods when I lose interest in posting in forums, but it always comes back (like bipolars with their long mood swings).

Since I haven't written anything about the season yet, I will do so shortly here. The beginning of the league season showed what crap pre-season is, never to be used to judge a team's quality, which thrives on pressure and competitiveness. 2 clean sheets, top of the league baby. And my oh my what a player we have got in Hazard.. his decisiveness results in effectiveness, he has like what... 6 assists and 3 motms so far? Crazy. I can definitely see it working out with him and Mata and getting better and better, with Oscar hopefully getting integrated in there soon.

And this transfer window has been amazing. The best one since 2004. For once we got all the major problems covered. Can't wait to have a glimpse of new boys Moses and Cesar. Moses was good against us, beating Cole and Ivan easily a few times. Speaking of Ivan, he desperately needs some competition, this is where Azpilicueta comes in frame so hopefully he will get his shit together.

It's a bit premature to say, but if we are able to maintain consistency, especially in december to january, then we have a fighting chance of challenging for the title.

@manpe, after cap coming back you're the second one in just a few hours of time!

I see some (pointless) discussions from you, Spikey, cap and WHS coming :woo:

Those bastards are offline. Sleeping I guess, although We Hate Scouse is most likely spending his nights changing diapers, cursing his fate and regretting his life.. and his days he spends giving out refunds to me. capriccioso on the other hand is watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy and is drunk and passed out, that's a given. is too busy being Scottish.

Those bastards are offline. Sleeping I guess, although We Hate Scouse is most likely spending his nights changing diapers, cursing his fate and regretting his life.. and his days he spends giving out refunds to me. capriccioso on the other hand is watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy and is drunk and passed out, that's a given.

You should be looking for plan B members. Or just go to bed.

I can't see it.

Scotland is the head of the poodle with two large ears (or tussocks) pointing backwards, the southwestern point close to Northern Ireland being its nose. England and Wales make up its body and Ireland is just a pile of shit that the dog is sniffing or looking at. All my life I've seen GB as a poodle, but noone else has :( On the other hand I fail to see Scandinavia as a tiger, while everybody else sees it.