The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Course it wasn't. Bet you were sitting there cockhanded with all the attention.

My son is 2 weeks old all he does is shit, piss, eat and sleep (sounds a lot like you, judging by your stories), I'm mostly on here 9-5 whilst I am at work.

If your stories to be believed you have no education, job, house....well anything really...I'm judging it on that not the forum........

Go back to my kid? I never left him. Your point is invalid.

Lowlife? I have a house, job, car, girlfriend, son, money in the bank, food in the fridge...Lowlife it is not. Shall we compare and see who really has had the low life?

Anyway talking about fatherhood, hows your dad? From what I've heard you very much take after him.

Isn't my son just beautiful......

527987_296012910505949_1922766024_n.jpg

Urghhh...

Well I'm 17, i know what i want to do, i spend a lot of time revising now days because i want to get where i want to be. I'm no lowlife, and i certainly wouldn't lumber myself with such things, not any time soon, as i personally disagree with it as it's stupid.

You know nothing of me or about me, i lucky enough never slept on the streets as i had others, things have pretty much been sorted but not entirely. I love how you suddenly turned and sprouted a load of bollocks, like you've been thinking that about for the past month, most fake people you can get in this world. Got something to say, say it.

And just for the record, lets wait a few years and see who is laughing in the end.

Course it wasn't. Bet you were sitting there cockhanded with all the attention.

My son is 2 weeks old all he does is shit, piss, eat and sleep (sounds a lot like you, judging by your stories), I'm mostly on here 9-5 whilst I am at work.

Haha, look at the cheeky man, poking his tongue at the camera!

Is this really necessary? Stop trying to score points over each other.

Yes very much so. The staff aren't taking any action, he thinks he has the right to question me being a dad and my ability of being a dad and you sit round and do nothing, yet you're quite happy to ban other members. Well I'm not going to sit there and take it I'm afraid.

The amount of members that have left solely because of this psychopathic is ridiculous. Is he really worth it?

I think it was him I was arguing with him because he called someone I sit near at Chelsea a racist even though he had no proof which I thought was out of order. I gave his account 1 star went away realised it was stupid but I was banned before I could do anything about it. Pretty trivial thing to ban someone for me thinks especially considering that I have never caused any trouble on the forum

I think it was him I was arguing with him because he called someone I sit near at Chelsea a racist even though he had no proof which I thought was out of order. I gave his account 1 star went away realised it was stupid but I was banned before I could do anything about it. Pretty trivial thing to ban someone for me thinks especially considering that I have never caused any trouble on the forum

No forum gives mere moderators permission to ban people, it's unheard of.

Steve's online right now, find out why you were banned..