The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I think it was him I was arguing with him because he called someone I sit near at Chelsea a racist even though he had no proof which I thought was out of order. I gave his account 1 star went away realised it was stupid but I was banned before I could do anything about it. Pretty trivial thing to ban someone for me thinks especially considering that I have never caused any trouble on the forum

Stop talking shit mate, first of all moderators can't ban, they can just give warnings and second of all, why would I ban, you did nothing?

Yes very much so. The staff aren't taking any action, he thinks he has the right to question me being a dad and my ability of being a dad and you sit round and do nothing, yet you're quite happy to ban other members. Well I'm not going to sit there and take it I'm afraid.

The amount of members that have left solely because of this psychopathic is ridiculous. Is he really worth it?

If there's a problem take it up with one of the staff members. I haven't been around much recently so I don't know what the situation with kojo is. Pm one of the staff members that have. Like I said yesterday if you must argue with each other do it through pm.

yes she has now thanks. Once again I'd like to say sorry for falsely accusing you of banning me and for some of my recent posts. :)

I have no idea how it's happened. I looked in the Admin logs & there's no log of your profile even being changed. Strange one.

yes she has now thanks. Once again I'd like to say sorry for falsely accusing you of banning me and for some of my recent posts. :)

It's OK, weirdest case we ever had. Because you weren't even "banned" you could log on, post and change sig and so on. Your profile also wasn't changed. WTF.

Hold up.. Artinho banned you?, if so.. this is the first forum in history to give Moderators permission to ban members, only admins should be able to do that.

Mods can do that on the Newgrounds BBS. But it's necessary over there due to the amount of members Newgrounds has.

Yes very much so. The staff aren't taking any action, he thinks he has the right to question me being a dad and my ability of being a dad and you sit round and do nothing, yet you're quite happy to ban other members. Well I'm not going to sit there and take it I'm afraid.

The amount of members that have left solely because of this psychopathic is ridiculous. Is he really worth it?

Cry me a river son, but it's alright for you to talk shit about me eh?, it's alright for you to mock me and my problems with my father?. Hypocrisy... blehhhh

What members have left?, go on you name me one?, and Justin 3D doesn't count as he left over anything then came back with in a few weeks. Bluelyon, absolute myth, he's on here all the time posting, the one with the Hulk avatar.

Henri didn't even know anything about me, i didn't even exist to him, he comes in once every 4 months, that's what he's always been like as far as i remember. The only person making a scene of everything was Herbert, without being the 'wise' old man that he is and just ignoring things or try to get along. He started a whole fucking scene about it and wanted me banned for fuck all, i did nothing to him, but because i was having a laugh on the forum and he didn't like it, he wanted everyone to feel sorry for him and left. Then coming back on and posting 'this is why i don't have much time for this place anymore'.

People need to chill the fuck out for reals, I changed my name because i didn't want to get banned, as a lot of the forum was reporting me and wanted me gone because of Herbert, so i thought okay, lets change my name, change my signature also avatar and just start again. And that's what i did, i don't piss about as much anymore, because i like this forum, so to be fair instead of being a stubborn and careless cunt like i am, i decided to be mature and do the right thing.

Honestly you wouldn't know who is the old man and who is the 17 year old sometimes.