• Kovacic
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

I love the comments on here - playing arguably one of the best teams in the CL who are at the top of their game.
We are a patched up average side - if we get to 0-0 at half time I'm fucking delighted [emoji1787]
We should legitimately moan at Barkley being on the pitch. Everyone else I can deal with but not this brain fart

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Barkley simply cannot deal with getting pressed. He loses it EVERY TIME it's played into him with defenders around him. You would think someone as massive as he is would be able to shield it and hold players off, but nope.

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

We should legitimately moan at Barkley being on the pitch. Everyone else I can deal with but not this brain fart

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I wholeheartedly agree there - I swear Drinkwater is better than him all day long 👍

Just now, Pizy said:

Barkley simply cannot deal with getting pressed. He loses it EVERY TIME it's played into him with defenders around him. You would think someone as massive as he is would be able to shield it and hold players off, but nope.

He has no footballing brain. 

Said it over and over and over

He cannot pick a pass to save his life