Super Frank Thread

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

And I dont trust her one fucking bit when it comes to sackings and players coming in......players for sale, sponsors etc she is good at. The others not even slightly considering the amount of shit we have been through for 4 years now. That she has offered Willy 2 more years.....lets say im fuming. You dont sell the fella twice for good money, now that he is at the end of his run you offer him 2 years? Pure stupidity Willy spat on that deal. Get her the fuck out asap.

I don't trust her when it comes to hiring managers. Hiring Lampard is enough proof she doesn't know what she is doing, or giving Mount, Tomori and James lucrative deals after some months of decent football. 

The club needs a football director of vision. 

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

All about getting to the summer as best we can and then Frank can start building his own side, one that matches his character. What we saw on Tuesday was the result of terrible management at boardroom level and not  the fault of Frank or the lads, IMO. I think Frank knows what he wants from the players, gives them the task and they often fail. He will be far more frustrated than we are.....let him create his squad and then sky's the limit

6 of our 8 CB/FB are dogshit basically

I give up on Rudiger

only ones I would keep are Reece and Tomori

that is a massive problem right there

and I can sooo see ONLY one of the eight being shipped out, either Emerson or Alonso

and the rest all stay

even adding Chilwell

if we go into next season with the 4 main CB's and backup fullbacks we have

we are in for a rough time 

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I don't trust her when it comes to hiring managers. Hiring Lampard is enough proof she doesn't know what she is doing, or giving Mount, Tomori and James lucrative deals after some months of decent football. 

The club needs a football director of vision. 

She is not a footy person, she has zero background in that regard, she just walked in like nothing. We need footballing folks behind the Club, folks with experience at the highest level. We have lawyers and business men.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

6 of our 8 CB/FB are dogshit basically

I give up on Rudiger

only ones I would keep are Reece and Tomori

that is a massive problem right there

and I can sooo see ONLY one of the eight being shipped out, either Emerson or Alonso

and the rest all stay

even adding Chilwell

if we go into next season with the 4 main CB's and backup fullbacks we have

we are in for a rough time 

Think we all have our ideas, it would be great to just let Lampard have a wad of cash and see what he can create. Then its fair to judge him.

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Lampard was hired by this board. Lampard being the manager at the moment is part of this mismanagement. 

I didnt want him either when we got him, job too big, the task too much for manager with 1 year managing. But hey he is here now, must do our best to support eventhough we have been in relegation form for so long. We should be nowhere near top 4.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

She is not a footy person, she has zero background in that regard, she just walked in like nothing. We need footballing folks behind the Club, folks with experience at the highest level. We have lawyers and business men.

Pretty much this. She is a business women. Just see her transfer record. She is known for selling mediocre player for inflated price, and refusing to pay big for talented players. She probably runs the club with the loss/profit mentality. That would explain why in recent years the club is only buying u-23 players (with few exceptions), and players in their late 20s and early 30s are considered too old (even if they are still at their peak).

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think we all have our ideas, it would be great to just let Lampard have a wad of cash and see what he can create. Then its fair to judge him.

I trust him to buy players a thousand times more than the board

14 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Pretty much this. She is a business women. Just see her transfer record. She is known for selling mediocre player for inflated price, and refusing to pay big for talented players. She probably runs the club with the loss/profit mentality. That would explain why in recent years the club is only buying u-23 players (with few exceptions), and players in their late 20s and early 30s are considered too old (even if they are still at their peak).

Should probably sack the chief scout (can't remember the name) that works with her on identifying players. 

32 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

All about getting to the summer as best we can and then Frank can start building his own side, one that matches his character. What we saw on Tuesday was the result of terrible management at boardroom level and not  the fault of Frank or the lads, IMO. I think Frank knows what he wants from the players, gives them the task and they often fail. He will be far more frustrated than we are.....let him create his squad and then sky's the limit

I dont trust Lampard with a rebuild thats my main problem with him, he has failed to improve the collective and his 2 full seasons in management he has less than 20 clean sheets. With Klopp and Pep they improved the collective play of the team, made worse players look better however Lampard has failed to do that. I dont want us spending money  every time a player goes out of favor because the manager can not improve them, Kepa a very expensive outlay being an example? What difference is he to every other cheque book manager then? Look at Klopp's starting 11 for crying out loud (Henderson, Wjnaldum, Milner, Robertson) All bargain players that look better than their talent due to great coaching. Lampard has not improved any single player this season including the ones who had a lot of potential like Mount and Tomori. Mount was known as the end product king but thats disappeared, Kepa I wont even mention. Abraham has always scored goals but even him has regressed as the season has gone on. 

I trust him to buy players a thousand times more than the board
He bought Ziyech, so that to me is a good sign. If the interest in Aouar is also true, Lamps surely has more knowledge in getting the right players than our board buying players like Drinkwater.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I dont trust Lampard with a rebuild thats my main problem with him, he has failed to improve the collective and his 2 full seasons in management he has less than 20 clean sheets. With Klopp and Pep they improved the collective play of the team, made worse players look better however Lampard has failed to do that. I dont want us spending money  every time a player goes out of favor because the manager can not improve them, Kepa a very expensive outlay being an example? What difference is he to every other cheque book manager then? Look at Klopp's starting 11 for crying out loud (Henderson, Wjnaldum, Milner, Robertson) All bargain players that look better than their talent due to great coaching. Lampard has not improved any single player this season including the ones who had a lot of potential like Mount and Tomori. Mount was known as the end product king but thats disappeared, Kepa I wont even mention. Abraham has always scored goals but even him has regressed as the season has gone on. 

I agree with some of that but he has def improved Kova.

12 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If Frank came in with klopp or pep cv, we can't talk about it but there is no way you let a rookie manager to pretty much reshape your team without showing much prove. 

11 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Well we are where we are, currently 4th, and we don't have Klopp or Guardiola so we have to be realistic. You may want a different manager, but in my opinion it would make sense to let Frank have some autonomy and create a cabal of his own making in the Summer rather than the usual kneejerk reaction.