Christian Pulisic

the wes

28 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't know about mount in 3 man midfield but 4231 suit him perfectly. 

Full last season Mount played left in 4-3-3 for Derby. His best position. He only played as a winger some games this season because of injuries. 

51 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes.. Like RLC, Barkley for Sarri... 

Interesting. 

I don't know what is being asked of him ask of him last year in derby. Why Lamp didn't try to play him there in our team.

Play Willian on the left and Mount on the left mid. Ask Willian to hold the ball and let mount make run behind. That should be fun. 

He need to be more discipline though. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Why Lamp didn't try to play him there in our team.

Play Willian on the left and Mount on the left mid. 

He played there against Leicester and it's going to be his usual place now when all wingers and Kante are fit I think. 

Chelsea appoint new first-team strength and conditioning coach — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/9/28/20888292/chelsea-appoint-new-first-team-strength-and-conditioning-coach-report

Maybe this guy could help out Pulisic 💪💪💪

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea appoint new first-team strength and conditioning coach — report

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2019/9/28/20888292/chelsea-appoint-new-first-team-strength-and-conditioning-coach-report

Maybe this guy could help out Pulisic 💪💪💪

Not just Pulisic, some other weaklings in the team need them too!

13 hours ago, communicate said:

Interesting. 

I don't know what is being asked of him ask of him last year in derby. Why Lamp didn't try to play him there in our team.

Play Willian on the left and Mount on the left mid. Ask Willian to hold the ball and let mount make run behind. That should be fun. 

He need to be more discipline though. 

Lol it is happening 

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/09/28/pulisic-lack-of-chelsea-playing-time-very-frustrating/

Speaking to Pro Soccer Talk by the side of the Stamford Bridge pitch as he held his USMNT wash bag and looked more than a little fed up under the cloudy London skies, Pulisic was asked if he’s feeling frustrated by the current situation.

“Yeah, of course, it is very frustrating, but I will continue to work my hardest because I want to play,” Pulisic said.

Has Lampard been giving him specific feedback on how to get on the pitch?

“Not so much,” Pulisic said. “He said to keep working and I have to improve myself in training and try to get back in the line up.”

As for life in London, Pulisic is enjoying living in England’s capital city and the Chelsea fans want him to do well as fans asked for his shirt and waved around the Star Spangled Banner by the bench.

But he accepts it has been a bit of a challenge and it will take him some time to settle in and making this move a success will not be easy.

“The city is great, I’ve enjoyed it. It has been good but it has been a change. There are going to be challenges,” Pulisic siad. “I knew it was going to be tough coming here. It is never going to be easy. I’ve got to grind out. I want to be back and be a part of the team and help the team win games.

“I want to play as many minutes as I can, that is really my goal, I want to be on the field… It is tough for me right now. I just have to continue to learn. Like I said, I want to be on the field really bad, I have to continue to work and prove myself to be there.”

Last season at Dortmund he found himself in a similar situation, benched as the emergence of Jadon Sancho and his January move to Chelsea pushed him out of the thinking of head coach Lucien Favre.

Asked if he can learn from that experience of being on the bench at Dortmund for large swathes of last season, Pulisic believes he can replicate a campaign which saw him become increasingly influential.

“Of course, Pulisic said, positively. “In the end I got minutes again and I played well towards the end of the season, so I just have to get my head down and get to work.”

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/09/28/pulisic-lack-of-chelsea-playing-time-very-frustrating/

Speaking to Pro Soccer Talk by the side of the Stamford Bridge pitch as he held his USMNT wash bag and looked more than a little fed up under the cloudy London skies, Pulisic was asked if he’s feeling frustrated by the current situation.
“Yeah, of course, it is very frustrating, but I will continue to work my hardest because I want to play,” Pulisic said.
Has Lampard been giving him specific feedback on how to get on the pitch?
“Not so much,” Pulisic said. “He said to keep working and I have to improve myself in training and try to get back in the line up.”
As for life in London, Pulisic is enjoying living in England’s capital city and the Chelsea fans want him to do well as fans asked for his shirt and waved around the Star Spangled Banner by the bench.
But he accepts it has been a bit of a challenge and it will take him some time to settle in and making this move a success will not be easy.
“The city is great, I’ve enjoyed it. It has been good but it has been a change. There are going to be challenges,” Pulisic siad. “I knew it was going to be tough coming here. It is never going to be easy. I’ve got to grind out. I want to be back and be a part of the team and help the team win games.
“I want to play as many minutes as I can, that is really my goal, I want to be on the field… It is tough for me right now. I just have to continue to learn. Like I said, I want to be on the field really bad, I have to continue to work and prove myself to be there.”
Last season at Dortmund he found himself in a similar situation, benched as the emergence of Jadon Sancho and his January move to Chelsea pushed him out of the thinking of head coach Lucien Favre.
Asked if he can learn from that experience of being on the bench at Dortmund for large swathes of last season, Pulisic believes he can replicate a campaign which saw him become increasingly influential.
“Of course, Pulisic said, positively. “In the end I got minutes again and I played well towards the end of the season, so I just have to get my head down and get to work.”

That doesn't sound hopeful.

I guess with Willian & Pedro ahead of him, the door will remain wide open. [emoji1]

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

That doesn't sound hopeful.
I guess with Willian & Pedro ahead of him, the door will remain wide open. emoji1.png

This is becoming a bit like the Sarri-CHO situation from last season. I don't disagree that Pulisic needs time to settle in, adapt etc but getting left on the bench and not getting minutes - be it just even 20-30 minutes at this point - aren't going to do him any favors in settling and adapting to the league. But I guess if he keeps up that attitude, keeps working at it, he'll get there.

And speaking of Willian, with him suddenly getting so much game time this season - a turnaround from Sarri last season - I suspect that we will offer him a new contract and he'll stay for another year at the very least!

This is becoming a bit like the Sarri-CHO situation from last season. I don't disagree that Pulisic needs time to settle in, adapt etc but getting left on the bench and not getting minutes - be it just even 20-30 minutes at this point - aren't going to do him any favors in settling and adapting to the league. But I guess if he keeps up that attitude, keeps working at it, he'll get there.
And speaking of Willian, with him suddenly getting so much game time this season - a turnaround from Sarri last season - I suspect that we will offer him a new contract and he'll stay for another year at the very least!
CHO had some leverage where Pulisic doesn't. I think he better hope our transfer ban isn't reduced.

I think that was always the case with Marina around. Juve really pushing would be the only outcome where that doesn't happen.

22 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:
Pedro was so poor. No way he should start over Pulisic and Cho vs Lille.

How can you ignore, experience?

Just like his experience ignored the open goals he missed. 

I might be wrong and this is just my personal view on Pulisic's trajectory, but from what I saw at Dortmund and the little he has played here, he does not look to me as a future world beater, I simply cannot see the fuss about him to be honest. 

I know he is young and all this, but what I know also is that there is another young player that is English and really looks like the real deal by the name of Jadon Sancho who happens to be a Chelsea fan, too and best friends with another superstar in the making, CHO. 

An English core of Hudson-Odoi, Sancho, Loftus-Cheek, Mount, Abraham, Reece James, Tomori would simply be unreal. 

Surely the Sancho stuff is just a wish for the moment, but if indeed Chelsea can pull that off then surely the wings are covered for years to come, hence no place for Pulisic. Probably a loan next summer would help at least maintain his value on the market.