• Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:19 PM, Stats said:

We like to do cat and mouse with Arsenal so I am expecting dropped points. For some weird reason, we don't like developing more than a 3 point gap over Arsenal for long.

And like I said …. Story of our season :doh::doh::doh:

Fuck off. I have had enough.

Sarri out. With each week we are getting worse. We scrapped some wins but what the hell is happening on the pitch, I am speechless. We have also invited Man United back to the hunt. BRAVO!!

Possession and passes? Well fuck that.

I actually thought that we played well enough overall.  I've seen us play worse and get 3 points.  Just nothing going on in the box.  Incorrectly (?, haven't seen the replay) disallowed goal, guys trying to walk the ball in to the net at the end.  Yoshida with numerous last ditch tackles.

Embarrassing points dropped. We are utterly toothless with no solutions in sight.

Now even United, who just recently 11 points behind us, are quickly catching us up and look far better in attack.