The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

I've been at UT for about a month now. So far I have two teams.

Hart

Sagna, Vermaelen, Kompany, Clichy

Wilshere, Carrick, Essien

Valencia, Torres, Mata

And my hybrid team is:

Julio Cesar

Maicon, Lucio, Luiz, Marcelo

Diego, Sahin, Kaka

Sanchez, Benzema, Pedro

Two decent teams, both rated overall 84, I've only spent 20 euro on Microsoft points to assemble those two teams. But I do wonder, apart from spending a hundred euro on Microsoft points, how else do people make UT coins? Winning matches only gets you so many coins, is there any trick to it?

After my relegation to division 5 due to 'adverse weather conditions' i have clawed my way back to division 3 by using only Chelsea.

Cech

Luiz - Terry - Ivanovic - Cole

Mata (RW)- Essien (CDM)- Lampard (CM) - Sturridge (LW)

Drogba - Torres

Seems to work awesomely today. Last 10: Won 6, drew 3, lost 1. ON A ROLL!

EA Servers on FIFA 12 have been unbearably shit. Never had a problem on previous FIFA's but this one takes the biscuit. 'The EA Servers are not available at this time' FUCK OFF! They are available, they're just shit. My brother has been playing the last hour but his last couple of games have DC'd due to connection being lost to EA Server. Pile of crap.

EA Servers on FIFA 12 have been unbearably shit. Never had a problem on previous FIFA's but this one takes the biscuit. 'The EA Servers are not available at this time' FUCK OFF! They are available, they're just shit. My brother has been playing the last hour but his last couple of games have DC'd due to connection being lost to EA Server. Pile of crap.

It's actually beyond a joke. Finally they seem to be running fine now, but the disconnections in between games seem to be getting worse and worse. Before I thought it was my opponents or even my own internet but everyone's having the same problem. They really need to fix it up, on EA's end. The game is brilliant, but they seem to have taken step backwards in their online system.

When the hell are they going to sort the offline career mode out?

I use it quite a bit and every time there's a transfer window and you're a player instead of a manager, it can take 3 minutes of just sitting there waiting for the game to load to the next game! Absolute wind-up. Hoping Fifa 13 focus's more on the Virtual Pro's.

Ok, i bought a couple more gold packs yesterday about half 1 in the morning (always found that to be the best time for some reason) and got IF Kagawa in a pack so i sold my team and put Kagawa up for trade n got around 85,000 coins for him. I now decided to use a Serie A / BBVA team and here is what i have now. Cost around 160,000 coins altogether.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#2dwULHFibcOf7

Ok, i bought a couple more gold packs yesterday about half 1 in the morning (always found that to be the best time for some reason) and got IF Kagawa in a pack so i sold my team and put Kagawa up for trade n got around 85,000 coins for him. I now decided to use a Serie A / BBVA team and here is what i have now. Cost around 160,000 coins altogether.

http://www.ea.com/so...f#2dwULHFibcOf7

http://www.ea.com/so...f#2dwULHFibcOf7

Good team! Just replace Victor Ruiz!

Good team! Just replace Victor Ruiz!

Have you seen any CB's who are Spanish in the BBVA who have pace and good defence? I'm trying to save up for the IF Ruiz but i think i'm gonna go for a half Prem team n ditch the spaniards. I seen the IF Adam Johnson and IF Roger Johnson so gonna go English n target them. Just dunno who to have as CDM and ST.