The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

FIFA 12 ENB series mod PC only

- A small modification that works with most of directx9 games introducing many small graphical enhancements. Check the video that shows you how GTA San Andreas lookswith this mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMSRjHYecI

Here's how it looks in FIFA

- You can turn it on/off in the game by pressing SHIFT+F12.

- I noticed just a slight FPS drop only in Arena mod, but as I said you can turn it on and off whenever you want.

- It doesn't replace anything, just extract into your fifa directory in the folder game and you're done.

- If you want to delete it, just remove the files you added.

- It has been configured so that it adds a bit more color to the game.

Screenshots from my game

9taHlv.png

qQz8sK.png

DOWNLOAD

• 2 weeks later...

My Chelsea Manager Mode Squad After 8 Seasons

I'm on my 5th season with Chelsea, Lampard's just retired and JT is next. :( Your squad is pretty much the same as mine, i have Tevez and Modric in there with Cissokho from Lyon at LB.

I'm playing career mode as Josh. I'm in my third season but with Real Madrid since Chelsea sold me after the first season :( . But on the bright side Josh has become the second highest rated player in the squad (after CR) after winning La Liga and the CL (I scored the winner against Barcelona in the final) :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got Fifa 12 recently, and fuck was the defending extremely difficult at first :o

In my first few games i conceded close to 20 goals, including 5 against Arsenal at the Bridge :lol:

I've gotten a lot better now though, held Barca and Real to just 2 goals :D

Head to head is just full of Madrid and Barca Ronaldo and Messi bitches. I try to go to 3 stars but ppl just find the teams with all the pace and fuck your defenders up. There's no skill involved in this game, its just about pace n strength.

Ive had 7 promotions and 1 relegation, 95% of the time i use Chelsea.

Head to head is just full of Madrid and Barca Ronaldo and Messi bitches. I try to go to 3 stars but ppl just find the teams with all the pace and fuck your defenders up. There's no skill involved in this game, its just about pace n strength.

Ive had 7 promotions and 1 relegation, 95% of the time i use Chelsea.

Its rediculous! Why is it easier to knock Drogba off the ball than CR7 or 4 foot messi? lol.

Love rippin Barca and Real defence to bits though!

What they need to do its make a seperate head to head from the normal one and regulate the teams a player stats, so the game is purely based to user skill.

To all of you PC gamers enjoying FIFA 12

Fifa Master beta 6 is going to be released soon which will kickstart the modding and allow us to import the faces from Fifa 11. I personally have around 350MBs of faces from FIFA11 and will definitely enjoy it.

Fifa Master It will allow you to add unlimited ammounts of faces into your game to any player. It will allow you to change kits, player attributes, tournaments and other similar things trough a simplified graphical user interface that makes it all easy.

Quote me if you're interested in spicing up your game so I know it's going to be worth my time sharing the news, updates and good mods here ;)

Drogba face after editing

jz8VuS.png

45Bxz0.png

I read that his peak is 75...

Mikel it is then.

Quote me if you're interested in spicing up your game so I know it's going to be worth my time sharing the news, updates and good mods here ;)

You sir, are quoted.

I'd love something that could spice-up the visuals or anything Chelsea-related.