The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

Cheers. Do you know if it's possible to get the official squad updates etc without having to connect to Origin? I looked on that site but couldn't see anything.

Just wait until Creation Master is completely done by Rinaldo I think and the winter transfer window is over. Then someone's gonna make a CMD (?) patch file (the database is the same like the one from the official update)which you can put into the FIFA 12 database by using Creation Master.

Just wait until Creation Master is completely done by Rinaldo I think and the winter transfer window is over. Then someone's gonna make a CMD (?) patch file (the database is the same like the one from the official update)which you can put into the FIFA 12 database by using Creation Master.

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

It's CMP, just looked it up.

^ Yeah, absolutely ruins it.

Just won FA cup against Manu, whatta match! They went up 2 times and 2 times I equalized to score the 118th minute winner! The feeling of seeing CFC players celebrating the trophy while Manu players walking like complete losers and the fans singing WHO THE FUCK ARE MAN UNITED (inserted the chant) is incredible!

I really really enjoy Fifa! Career mod is incredible.

fifa2011102521530646.png

^ Yeah, absolutely ruins it.

Just won FA cup against Manu, whatta match! They went up 2 times and 2 times I equalized to score the 118th minute winner! The feeling of seeing CFC players celebrating the trophy while Manu players walking like complete losers and the fans singing WHO THE FUCK ARE MAN UNITED (inserted the chant) is incredible!

I really really enjoy Fifa! Career mod is incredible.

fifa2011102521530646.png

Do you play matches on your own, or simulate them?

Here's my team,

258072_Chelsea.jpg

bench: Courois, Van Aanholt, Ivanovic, Alex, Fernando, Malouda, Torres, Kakuta, Sturridge, McEachran, Ramires, Meireles, Lampard.

I'm in summer transfer period though so there will be some changes...

I have to recommend you a brazilian DMF Fernando from Gremio. I won't spoil and say what's his potential ability, but I'll tell you this, he gets much better then Mikel. Signed him for 8.5m.

Do you play matches on your own, or simulate them?

I played every match except 1 in the preseason.

• 2 weeks later...

So, it seems there's g glitch appearing to me every single time I play the CM with Chelsea. It happened 3 times now that when I wanted to save my career that FIFA quit and I couldn't play with the file anymore, 'cause it says the file is damaged and I should delete it. Anyone else having that problem?

For more information just ask...

Into my 2nd season and my team looks like this;

--------Čech-------

VdW Luiz Terry Cole

---------Ramires--------

Mata Lampard De Bruyne

-------Sturridge Pato-----

Subs: Torres, Cahill, Bertrand, Hamšik, Di Maria, Courtois.

And guess who else I signed for 2.5 million......wait for it..............David Beckham!!!!!! Lol!